Maybin Seeks Knowledge from Talley

BobbyC81

'Buffalo News reports: '"When someone has accomplished as much in this game as Darryl, you just want to soak everything you can," Maybin said. "I've pretty much been getting up under him, talking to him as much as possible and asking him pretty much every question I can think of."'

I hope Aaron asked him how to light a fire under his arse.

'Buffalo News reports: '"When someone has accomplished as much in this game as Darryl, you just want to soak everything you can," Maybin said. "I've pretty much been getting up under him, talking to him as much as possible and asking him pretty much every question I can think of."'

Sad my first thought was "I hope he's asking about football..."

I hope he teaches him how to put on about 45 lbs. in a week. That would be a good start.

I'm glad he's talking to Talley. No one has ever complained about Maybin's work ethic, etc. He has the desire and attitude to be a good NFL LB. The only real questions is whether he has the skills. I think we'll find out soon. If not, they should try him at a different position like TE (assuming he can catch).

Sad my first thought was "I hope he's asking about football..."

Didn't Talley, or doesn't he still, own a McDonalds franchise or two?

I'm glad he's talking to Talley. No one has ever complained about Maybin's work ethic, etc. He has the desire and attitude to be a good NFL LB. The only real questions is whether he has the skills. I think we'll find out soon. If not, they should try him at a different position like TE (assuming he can catch).

It seems like Gailey has complained about it, pretty consistently. Maybe I am reading between the lines, but it always sounds like Gailey is saying Maybin wants to be a NFL star, but he doesn't know how, or is unwilling to do the work it takes to get recognized as such.

Edited by Buftex

i want maybin to work out just cause the bills invested quite a bit in him. watch him show some flashes this year then be decent to good next year and then hold out again for a new deal. id actually take that then him just blowing ass and taking up a spot on the roster

Sounds like Aaron is exploring a career in fluffing.

Didn't Talley, or doesn't he still, own a McDonalds franchise or two?

It seems like Gailey has complained about it, pretty consistently. Maybe I am reading between the lines, but it always sounds like Gailey is saying Maybin wants to be a NFL star, but he doesn't know how, or is unwilling to do the work it takes to get recognized as such.

Gailey has said its not a lack of effort. Ill try to find the press conference

First Lavar Arrington :thumbdown: , now Darryl Talley :thumbsup: . Maybin is in great shape and appears to have a great attitude. Unfortunately, he's built like a WR and gets thrown around on the field like a dish-rag. This guy will never be strong enough to play in the NFL. If he was a free agent, he would have been cut 2 years ago. The worst #1 draft pick for the Bills in a long, long time which is saying something.