4th Annual Reddy Freddy Draft Contest

The last few years I've offered up a $25 Amazon gift card to anyone who can correctly predict the Bills' first 3 selections in the draft. No one has done it yet (although MattyT got 2 of 3 two years ago), but maybe this is the year!

The rules are simple:

1) Simply give me three names (first and last). No need to provide pick numbers, positions, or college attended (although you may if you like). Just three names, in any order. If the three names you give are the same as the three names of the Bills' first three picks, you win the gift card.

2) Whether the Bills trade up or down is irrelevant. The winner of the contest will correctly give the names of the first three college players the Bills pick, regardless of when the Bills pick them.

3) If more than one person gets it right, the gift card will go to the person who was the first to post their picks in this thread.

4) Please enter only once. If you need to change your picks, please clearly indicate in the thread that you are forfeiting your previous entry and submitting a new one.

5) Sorry, but no prize for getting 2 of 3, or if one of the three names you give is the fourth or fifth guy the Bills draft. You must hit all three of the Bills' first three players selected.

I'll start with my projections:

Von Miller, Phil Taylor, Andy Dalton

FYI, here's the link to last year's contest.

Edited by Reddy Freddy

Von Miller

Jake Locker

Chris Hairston (OT from Clemson, who is a close winner over Terrell McClain)

My guess is the Bills trade up for Locker, using their 2nd and 3rd to do it (they tend to trade back into late round 1, or at least try to, every year). But thats not part of the contest. My guess is those 3.

Edited by Thoner7

1) Von Miller Texas A&M

2) Christian Ponder FSU

3) James Carpenter OT Alabama

Hoping they can trade down and PRAYING they don't trade back into bottom of round 1. Otherwise you can deposit the money directly into my Pokerstars account...oh wait, nevermind

Edited by qwksilver

Guest three3

forfeiting previous entry and submitting a new one:

anthony castonzo

brooks reed

kenrick ellis

Edited by three3