Who was the guy with all the inside info last year?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Von Miller is going to be a great player in the NFL for some team, even if is not the Bills. doh!

To quote the all-knowing Magic 8 ball: “All signs point to no”

how did Orakpo look against the run in his pre-draft footage?

Dominant.

Not yet, too early to actually consider it, but he will. There is not a scout in the world that doesn't want more picks. Especially on a team with this many needs. But I don't think it will happen. Tough to get value.

Tell them to ditch that retarded trade value chart. This team would be just as well off if they landed Fairley, Dareus, Watt, Jordan, Carimi, or Quinn. If they move back to 8-12, they can still add one of those players. They don’t need to get two 1st and a 2nd and 3rd to make it worthwhile. A second this year would be a handsome reward and could be the saving grace for this team.

Tell them to discount their asking price by 40-50% off of what the trade chart says you should be getting. Trades become much more likely then.

Those of you asking NGU to 'tell your pals to pick xxxx', do you realize that his is (thankfully) a one-way transfer of information ?

I sure hope not – When your draft record is as bad as the bills, even bad advice is good advice!

You see that stat where the Bills let up 200+ rushing yards in half of their games, and finished dead last in rush defense. That need.

NeverGiveUp any idea on how the Bills feel about Marcel Dareus? I think he's the most versatile and intriguing DL in the draft. Just wanted to throw that out there and see if you had any scoop on the opinions of Dareus.

FWIW, I think he's gone to the Broncos at #2, but if he happens to be there for us........Von or Marcel?

Thanks.

I will get back to you on that one.

Those of you asking NGU to 'tell your pals to pick xxxx', do you realize that his is (thankfully) a one-way transfer of information ?

Glad you have it all figured out.

• 2 weeks later...

Reliable Posters

1)Hogboy

2)SpikedLemonade

3)Prisoner 1291378

:blink:

Hogboy - could be reliably counted upon to stoke fires. Was sometimes humorous though.

SpikedLemonade - could be relied upon to post anti-Bledoe and anti-Wilson posts.

Edited by Spiderweb

• 2 weeks later...

Im just as curious as the next (and maybe Im just being paranoid) but Id rather wait than potentially tip off anything about what we are doing. I personally BILLieve Chan and Buddy are jumping through hoops to put up a smoke screen for our own best interest. Besides Xmas is always more fun if you havent gone snooping your presents out :nana:

When did Nevergiveup make an appearance???

A couple of weeks ago and said the Bills liked Von Miller alot. I still think his identity may be a former HOF QB who played for Buffalo, wore #12, and lives in the area. Wink, wink. :pirate:

I think if we stay away from trying to reveal his true identity, we increase the chances that he'll continue to post.

+1 Some things are better left unknown. But I am a believer in Nevergiveup! :worthy:

Edited by Kevin