I heard both Urbik and Handgartner knee injuries

They were in braces during preseason and training camp. I though Gailey made it mandatory for all of them to wear them. Chan Gailey on BB.com "Not good, we have probably lost both of them".

Wood at center, Howard at guard, and maybe Wang at right tackle...

Coleman was injured too, not sure what his status is.

Edited by Kevin

Why arent these guys wearing braces. Come on already too much investment made in these folks force the braces

I also thought all those squats they started doing in mini/training camp were gonna reduce the injuries??? Wasn't someone on this board putting on a clinic about proper squat techniques??? So much for that! :devil:

Losing either is bad enough, but losing both Hangman and Urbik is killer. Is Wood even ready to return?

I expect him to be back this week. If not, then I guess Levitre will be center with somebody off the street playing guard. They could also try Wrotto and guard with Wang at OT... not very promising.

I also thought all those squats they started doing in mini/training camp were gonna reduce the injuries??? Wasn't someone on this board putting on a clinic about proper squat techniques??? So much for that! :devil:

What happened to DarthIce? Did he melt away?

So I assume it'll be Wood to center with Howard playing guard. Bell-Levitre-Wood-Howard-Wrotto. But there is absolutely nothing behind them...

Your correct. If Wood is ready he will most likely get a chance at center.

In reserve we have Wang a some lineman on the practice squad.

it must have worked the line was wiped out later in the season instead of week one and week two

Kirk Chambers is a phone call away :sick:

Anyone else seeing a problem with an 18 game season?

players can get injured in a 5 game schedle just as much as a 20 game schedule, Its the way the game is

All I could think of after urbik got hurt and levitre took over was How bad is Garrison Sanbourn, the long snapper, after basically all their snappers/centres go down, he still never got the call to go in? They could have come up with a new style offence where they basically run a fake punt/field goal every play