For those outside of the Buffalo area

major

For those not living in the Buffalo vicinity, are you going to pay for the NFL Sunday ticket this season? If so, why? If not, why?

I have purchased NFL Direct Ticket each of the past seven years, and will continue again this next year. I now live in Casper, WY and the only fare on tv is the Broncos and occasionally the Chiefs.

I tire of listening to NFL Online and the same stupid commericals, repeated continuously throughout the game. It's expensive, but it keeps me active with the Bills who I've watched each year since age 6 living in Buffalo. The worst years where when I was stationed in California and South Dakota and there was no cable tv or ESPN and had to rely on the Bills Daily paper.

For those not living in the Buffalo vicinity, are you going to pay for the NFL Sunday ticket this season? If so, why? If not, why?

I had it for a year and then gave it up. Not because I'm depressed about the Bills, their drafts or their front office. I'm a fan forever as long as they stay in Buffalo. I gave it up becasue I just don't have the time now to watch that many games on Sunday.

No. Like the previous poster, it has nothing to do with being upset with team or anything. I am actually looking forward to the upcoming season, but I just can't see paying that much to watch them. I think it would be great to see every game, but just can't bring myself to pay that when I could be out riding a my bike down a trail or something.

Yes. I love the Bills but I prefer watching them at home with sound in the confines of my own home and drinking my own homebrew. There is a Bills bar in my area that I liked going to for the 2007 season but if I couldn't make it to a game then I missed it because I couldn't tape it. I hope that NFLTicket runs the same deal for 2010 that they did for 2009.

No, because I prefer watching football in bars so it's a social experience as well. Plus I don't want to get DirecTV. Plus I don't think the Bills will be worth it next year. But reasons 2 and 3 don't really matter, because reason 1 trumps all.

I'm still getting it. Even though i have young kids and it's hard to dedicate the time to truly enjoy the ticket, i still like DVR'ing the Bills games and watching them in full. It's the only way i could get Buffalo games down in the DC area (without going to a bar).

are you asking this because you dont like their draft or just in general?

I think this is a very good draft

Ive bought the sunday nfl ticket every year since it came out in the mid 90's on DirecTv so yes I will be getting it

at first it was just for the Bills games but I love being able to watch whatever game I want instead of being stuck watching the Eagles, Steelers and Ravens in the Philly area every week

Im also a fantasy geek so that factors in as well

Yes. It's the only TV worth watching. Give me NFL Network and Sunday Ticket and take the rest of it all off the air for all I care.

:lol: Totally agree...all 5 of my TV's are rockin on Sundays...3 of them on Bills games...for what reason i couldn't tell you! :lol:

I'll do it again. this will be my 10th year

it's just so much easier than heading to a bar especially with little kids

it' definitely a must this year with all games Sunday at 1 Eastern - nothing will be on National TV

I've had the NFL Sunday Ticket for at least a dozen years and I'll continue to get it whether they go 0-16 or 16-0. I'm a diehard. They're in my blood...I don't have a choice. :pirate:

I've had it for about 10 years now -- the local Bills bar is too full of drunks (sorry but being s**t-faced by 1 p.m. ain't cool anymore. I'll probably follow the Bills to the grave, theirs or mine. I did drop the MLB package this summer. My team, the Pirates, have gone 17 years without a winning record. Enough's enough and I think the Bills will rebound before they hit the 17-year mark

I've had NFL Sunday Ticket since 1996. The past two years I have made the decision not to renew..only to renew in August. I once again have made the decision not to renew for this next year. Nothing the Bills have done this year is worth the money I would have to pay to watch the Bills lose every other Sunday.

However, I have already talked to my wife about putting the NFL ticket into our Budget. It ticks me off. I don't want to support this team. I want to hate the Bills. But I can't. I love western New York. I guess I will always love the Bills. I will probably pay for the NFL Sunday ticket and I already can not wait to go to the Tavern in Fort Mill, SC to watch the Bills with my fellow Bills backers!

There is something about this team that once your a part of it.. you are for life. It means something to be a Bills fan. I just wish our owner new that.

Go Bills. I love ya!

Absolutely ..... while I will join the Bills Backers at the local watering hole I like to dvr the games. I also have the option of being home if I elect not to join the group.

I am also considering buying season tix. Plan to go to the opener and then may try to catch one more ... the rest of the games i will sell off or give to family.

I've been getting it for 13 seasons... Not sure I will be able to afford it this year... We'll see.. The price keeps going up...

However based off some of the bartering with the NFL Ticket and Directv that happened with a lot of people last season (due to the economy), they should be willing to give a discount/extra programing to keep their subscribers... Especially guys like me who have done it so long... Also, I believe you can just buy the RedZone channel now too for a cheaper price...

Last season, I told them I no longer wanted the RedZone/Superfan extras for another $100 so they gave it to me for free with 3 months of free Showtime as well... So I'm sure I'll barter with them again this year... I hope I can work something out so I can watch the new regime in Buffalo...