For those outside of the Buffalo area

major

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It's the only TV worth watching. Give me NFL Network and Sunday Ticket and take the rest of it all off the air for all I care.

:lol: Totally agree...all 5 of my TV's are rockin on Sundays...3 of them on Bills games...for what reason i couldn't tell you! :lol:

For those not living in the Buffalo vicinity, are you going to pay for the NFL Sunday ticket this season? If so, why? If not, why?

I'll do it again. this will be my 10th year

it's just so much easier than heading to a bar especially with little kids

it' definitely a must this year with all games Sunday at 1 Eastern - nothing will be on National TV

For those not living in the Buffalo vicinity, are you going to pay for the NFL Sunday ticket this season? If so, why? If not, why?

I've had the NFL Sunday Ticket for at least a dozen years and I'll continue to get it whether they go 0-16 or 16-0. I'm a diehard. They're in my blood...I don't have a choice. :pirate:

I've had it for about 10 years now -- the local Bills bar is too full of drunks (sorry but being s**t-faced by 1 p.m. ain't cool anymore. I'll probably follow the Bills to the grave, theirs or mine. I did drop the MLB package this summer. My team, the Pirates, have gone 17 years without a winning record. Enough's enough and I think the Bills will rebound before they hit the 17-year mark

I've had NFL Sunday Ticket since 1996. The past two years I have made the decision not to renew..only to renew in August. I once again have made the decision not to renew for this next year. Nothing the Bills have done this year is worth the money I would have to pay to watch the Bills lose every other Sunday.

However, I have already talked to my wife about putting the NFL ticket into our Budget. It ticks me off. I don't want to support this team. I want to hate the Bills. But I can't. I love western New York. I guess I will always love the Bills. I will probably pay for the NFL Sunday ticket and I already can not wait to go to the Tavern in Fort Mill, SC to watch the Bills with my fellow Bills backers!

There is something about this team that once your a part of it.. you are for life. It means something to be a Bills fan. I just wish our owner new that.

Go Bills. I love ya!

Absolutely ..... while I will join the Bills Backers at the local watering hole I like to dvr the games. I also have the option of being home if I elect not to join the group.

I am also considering buying season tix. Plan to go to the opener and then may try to catch one more ... the rest of the games i will sell off or give to family.

I've been getting it for 13 seasons... Not sure I will be able to afford it this year... We'll see.. The price keeps going up...

However based off some of the bartering with the NFL Ticket and Directv that happened with a lot of people last season (due to the economy), they should be willing to give a discount/extra programing to keep their subscribers... Especially guys like me who have done it so long... Also, I believe you can just buy the RedZone channel now too for a cheaper price...

Last season, I told them I no longer wanted the RedZone/Superfan extras for another $100 so they gave it to me for free with 3 months of free Showtime as well... So I'm sure I'll barter with them again this year... I hope I can work something out so I can watch the new regime in Buffalo...