Bills and Browns have contacted Rams about pick 33

Heitz

Twitter: "Filed to ESPN: Bills and Browns have contacted the Rams about trading for the No. 33 pick. Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy in play. #nfldraft"

And Sirius seems to think that McCoy will end up in Cleveland and Clausen in Buffalo! I'd take it...

Filed to ESPN: Bills and Browns have contacted the Rams about trading for the No. 33 pick. Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy in play

I don't think it will be a QB. The Bills just want to get in front of the OT teams at the top of the 2nd.

That's what I was thinking too - give the Rams him and our pick for #33 :huh:

Lynch would be a nice pick up for the rams. They need someone behind Steven Jackson. We might have a better chance though trying to move a CB to them. There Corners are atrocious.

Working in front of the TV today. Jason LaConfora just said on NFL Network the Bills were not trying to trade up for Teabow and will not be trading up for a QB today. They like a lot of the guys in the 3-4-5 round area.

Guest three3

as much as i am afraid of bringing in another southern qb to play in our climate

i would not be against taking a chance on colt

a big fat fukken hell to the no on clausen

2010 NFL DRAFT ROUND 2 ORDER

1 (33) Rams

2 (34) Vikings (From Lions)

3 (35) Buccaneers

4 (36) Chiefs

5 (37) Eagles (From Redskins)

6 (38) Browns

7 (39) Raiders

8 (40) Dolphins (From Seahawks through Chargers)

9 (41) Bills

10 (42) Buccaneers (From Bears)

11 (43) Ravens (From Dolphins through Broncos)

12 (44) Patriots (From Jaguars)

13 (45) Broncos

14 (46) Giants

15 (47) Patriots (From Titans)

16 (48) Panthers

17 (49) 49ers

18 (50) Chiefs (From Falcons)

19 (51) Texans

20 (52) Steelers

21 (53) Patriots

22 (54) Bengals

23 (55) Eagles

24 (56) Packers

25 (57) Ravens

26 (58) Cardinals

27 (59) Cowboys

28 (60) Seahawks (From Chargers)

29 (61) Jets

30 (62) Vikings

31 (63) Colts

32 (64) Saints

Working in front of the TV today. Jason LaConfora just said on NFL Network the Bills were not trying to trade up for Teabow and will not be trading up for a QB today. They like a lot of the guys in the 3-4-5 round area.

Looks like many people on the board here may get their wish. Buddy and Chan might be coming down with a Fevour. :D

Just sit tight, Buddy. Let the player come to you.

Exactly. I hate moving up.

Cody will be there at 41. Saffold probably won't be.

The only player I wouldn't throw a conniption fit for is if they do it for Saffold. If Lynch or Whitner is part of the deal and they swap second rounders and pick up a third I'd be ecstatic. :D

What, we can't get one at 41?

Frankly, I'd be pissed if we move up to get a QB. That said, I don't think they will.

I hope they get one at 41....that being said, they will probably draft another safety or Corner or something stupid...not sure why I waste my time with this team...

Twitter: "Filed to ESPN: Bills and Browns have contacted the Rams about trading for the No. 33 pick. Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy in play. #nfldraft"

And Sirius seems to think that McCoy will end up in Cleveland and Clausen in Buffalo! I'd take it...

Why does this team always panic and over-think every draft? There will be a very good player available at a position of need at 41. Hang tight.

Sit and wait and avoid an OLB or WR like the plague

Hmmm. I don't expect him to be there at #41 but Sergio Kindle is one of the top remaining values.

And a pass rusher is an integral part of a successful 3-4 defense.

I would like to see OT or NT though. Maybe that much we can agree upon.