I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not even that pumped. This past decade has really taken a toll on me. I say this as I am typing on a bills message board in july wearing a bills shirt, but still, this is the least pumped i've ever been for a season.

I'm not even that pumped. This past decade has really taken a toll on me. I say this as I am typing on a bills message board in july wearing a bills shirt, but still, this is the least pumped i've ever been for a season.

You're in the wrong thread then.

*headbutts into a wall*

Buffalooooooooooooooooo!

This made me laugh.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT

I can't wait for this season to begin. We will finally be able to see this football team take big strides in the right direction. I feel like the Nix-Whailey system is what we have needed for 5-7 years now. A running team with a tough style of play is Buffalo's style. Dare I say 8-8 next season and the playoffs in 2011. GO BILLS!!!

I can't wait for this season to begin. We will finally be able to see this football team take big strides in the right direction. I feel like the Nix-Whailey system is what we have needed for 5-7 years now. A running team with a tough style of play is Buffalo's style. Dare I say 8-8 next season and the playoffs in 2011. GO BILLS!!!

Very excited for the operner, esp. against the Dolphins! I like the prediction. I'm seeing anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8, playoffs in 2011.

In my heart, winning or losing comes second to:

the excitement of flying back to BUFF, Saturday night at Danny's and cruisin' the RV lot, the tailgates, the opening day "fever", the charging Buffalo , the Pinto, seeing old friends and making new ones, "real" wings, Blue light, and the emotional high when I first walk into the stadium and relive so many memories.

Yes - it's very disappointing when we lose any game. But I always appreciate that I lived another year to come back and see my team run out onto the field to thousands of screaming fans.

Thats The Spirit! Love it! Lets F*&%*$ go BILLS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nothing better than 10 o'clock, day of the home opener, the smell of real, buffalo-made italian sausage on the grill, ice cold brews, tunes cranking, the walk to the stadium, the wait and anticipation as the bills are approaching the field, never gets old for me !, and i am old!

nothing better than 10 o'clock, day of the home opener, the smell of real, buffalo-made italian sausage on the grill, ice cold brews, tunes cranking, the walk to the stadium, the wait and anticipation as the bills are approaching the field, never gets old for me !, and i am old!

10 o'clock? Then you're late for the party, mon! I'm usually pretty buzzed by then. but i'm just 41 so maybe that has something to do with it? :thumbsup:

Seriously though, there is nothing like tailgating at the RALPH. especially opening day. and against the dreaded phins! I am so with you that it never gets old. And this year I think it's going to be especially exciting knowing the dick jauron era is behind us and the new nix/gailey era has begun. Hopefully this decade will erase all of our bad memories from the last decade.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

10 o'clock? Then you're late for the party, mon! I'm usually pretty buzzed by then. but i'm just 41 so maybe that has something to do with it? :thumbsup:

Seriously though, there is nothing like tailgating at the RALPH. especially opening day. and against the dreaded phins! I am so with you that it never gets old. And this year I think it's going to be especially exciting knowing the dick jauron era is behind us and the new nix/gailey era has begun. Hopefully this decade will erase all of our bad memories from the last decade.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

you are right!, but i find i have to pace myself!. i think the game day experience , with all the tailgating has essentially helped out during this dreadful decade. whether they are good or bad, the bills are my team and always will be. i enjoy and inhale every minute of game day, never gets old!

Getting back from Jamaica Fri night at 8:30pm. Flying out to Buff at 7:30am Sat morning. Gonna be tired but can't wait!!!

Flying out to Buf at 7:45am Sat morning for my FIRST trip to Bills Nation and the home opener!! Can't wait to

meet all of you guys!!

nothing better than 10 o'clock 8 o'clock , day of the home opener, the smell of real, buffalo-made italian sausage on the grill, ice cold brews, tunes cranking, the walk to the stadium, the wait and anticipation as the bills are approaching the field, never gets old for me !, and i am old!

Fixed it up for ya! I can't wait!!!

And just how did you manage that?

It's just a simple matter of.........ponying up for club seats. It's a promo that they offer for new club seat holders - they let you choose one game to go on the field pregame. I called and locked it in for the opener today.

Back in Feb. I decided to pull the trigger on season tix this year and the only option that got me inside the 40's was the JK Club. Granted they are expensive, but to come in with no seniority and sit in the 4th row of the Club on the 50 yd-line, was pretty amazing to me. Only in Buffalo can you make that happen.

It's just a simple matter of.........ponying up for club seats. It's a promo that they offer for new club seat holders - they let you choose one game to go on the field pregame. I called and locked it in for the opener today.

Back in Feb. I decided to pull the trigger on season tix this year and the only option that got me inside the 40's was the JK Club. Granted they are expensive, but to come in with no seniority and sit in the 4th row of the Club on the 50 yd-line, was pretty amazing to me. Only in Buffalo can you make that happen.

congrats on that.