I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY wish I had the desire to go to a home opener again. I am just tired of the let downs going to Bills games. 12-19, Lifetime games, I started when I was 8 traveling with my family from Toledo and now NC.

Biggest let down was the Jets game with the two KR for TD's.

Best opening: Beating the Patriots with Drew and Milloy. I scalped the tickets for 180/per.

I really want to go...but just do not want to see us lose!

I'm a old school fan.

That said, I don't care what the Bills record is this year as long as they Beat the Aqua wearing, flipper on the side of the helmet, south florida warm weather softies......

Well I will feel good about at least 1 game this year. I swear I hate Miami more than I do the Pats, and that's saying alot these days.

In my heart, winning or losing comes second to:

the excitement of flying back to BUFF, Saturday night at Danny's and cruisin' the RV lot, the tailgates, the opening day "fever", the charging Buffalo , the Pinto, seeing old friends and making new ones, "real" wings, Blue light, and the emotional high when I first walk into the stadium and relive so many memories.

Yes - it's very disappointing when we lose any game. But I always appreciate that I lived another year to come back and see my team run out onto the field to thousands of screaming fans.

• 2 weeks later...

the excitement of flying back to BUFF, Saturday night at Danny's and cruisin' the RV lot, the tailgates, the opening day "fever", the charging Buffalo , the Pinto, seeing old friends and making new ones, "real" wings, Blue light, and the emotional high when I first walk into the stadium and relive so many memories.

Yes - it's very disappointing when we lose any game. But I always appreciate that I lived another year to come back and see my team run out onto the field to thousands of screaming fans.

*sniff* that was beautiful :thumbsup:

SEEYA THEN!

Jimmy Clausen dazzles in his NFL debut. 375 yds 3 TDs

16-0 here we come!!! GO BILLS!!

CJ Spiller runs for 125 and 2 rush TDs and catches 7 balls for 73 yards and a rec TD....oh and by the way, returns a kickoff 103 yards for a TD and returns 2 punts for TDs (for all those counting...yes...he scores 6 TDs in his debut) while Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch thumb wrestle on the sidelines.

The Bills win the game 70-0 (Spiller returned the 2nd half kickoff...hence the shutout) on their way to the Super Bowl at the Palace in Dallas....where we destroy the first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium....the Dallas Cowboys...by a score of 77-3...avenging our back to back SB losses to Dallas in 93 and 94...Defensive player of the year and comeback player of the year Aaron Maybin knocks Tony Romo out on the first play of the game while Super Bowl XLV MVP Levi Brown throws 9 TD passes to 9 different recievers (1.Evans 2.M.Easley 3.Spiller 4.D.Schouman 5.S.Nelson 6.F.Jackson 7.J.Hardy 8.N.Roosevelt 9.J.Klopfenstein) while Jairus Byrd accounts for the other 2 scores by returning INTs for TDs...

I am also a two time powerball winner so please just take my word on this.

CJ Spiller runs for 125 and 2 rush TDs and catches 7 balls for 73 yards and a rec TD....oh and by the way, returns a kickoff 103 yards for a TD and returns 2 punts for TDs (for all those counting...yes...he scores 6 TDs in his debut) while Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch thumb wrestle on the sidelines.

The Bills win the game 70-0 (Spiller returned the 2nd half kickoff...hence the shutout) on their way to the Super Bowl at the Palace in Dallas....where we destroy the first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium....the Dallas Cowboys...by a score of 77-3...avenging our back to back SB losses to Dallas in 93 and 94...Defensive player of the year and comeback player of the year Aaron Maybin knocks Tony Romo out on the first play of the game while Super Bowl XLV MVP Levi Brown throws 9 TD passes to 9 different recievers (1.Evans 2.M.Easley 3.Spiller 4.D.Schouman 5.S.Nelson 6.F.Jackson 7.J.Hardy 8.N.Roosevelt 9.J.Klopfenstein) while Jairus Byrd accounts for the other 2 scores by returning INTs for TDs...

You could at least be creative if you're going to make a prediction :rolleyes:

Best. Post. Ever. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

You actually gave me goosebumps!!! Thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...
107 days and counting!!!!

Everyone be safe and have a great weekend. Be sure to take the time to remember those who gave their lives in the service of this great nation.

I like 107.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...