I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't wait for the opener myself. I look forward to driving all the way from nj 6 hrs in the wee hours of the day. But I was just wondering, what time does tailgating start? We going straight to the stadium and wanna make good time for it, when it first starts.

I really can't wait for the opener myself. I look forward to driving all the way from nj 6 hrs in the wee hours of the day. But I was just wondering, what time does tailgating start? We going straight to the stadium and wanna make good time for it, when it first starts.

official lots open at 8am. unofficial lots open whenever they want to

I will be there at 6am as usual to wake up Rockpile.

Edited by Just Jack

It's just a simple matter of.........ponying up for club seats. It's a promo that they offer for new club seat holders - they let you choose one game to go on the field pregame. I called and locked it in for the opener today.

Back in Feb. I decided to pull the trigger on season tix this year and the only option that got me inside the 40's was the JK Club. Granted they are expensive, but to come in with no seniority and sit in the 4th row of the Club on the 50 yd-line, was pretty amazing to me. Only in Buffalo can you make that happen.

That is actually a interesting strategy too. With the economy being what it is, and the Bills being what they have been for the past decade, really good season tickets can be had in Buffalo right now. If Nix/Gailey really can turn things around in a few years you are going to be sitting pretty to go along for the ride! :thumbsup:

T Minus...

5 days and counting!!!!

Time for a roll call for the WNYTBDGPS! Who's gonna meet us on Friday for lunch?

I might if I can get my customer to switch their service call from Thursday to Friday (they're in Rochester).

I know many of you will be making the short or long (depending on who you're speaking to) trip to Orchard Park come Sunday morning, and I have one thing to say. LET'S GET LOUD IN THERE! I'm talking playoff game loud. I want Chad Henne to have no idea what state he's even in mid-way through the first quarter. Let's make sure the 12th man is a factor Sunday, it's worked many other times before, especially against those pansies from Miami. This is a huge game in the grand scheme of things this year, and I don't believe we've started off with a divisional home game since 31-0 happened, have we? :thumbsup: I can't wait for Sunday!!!

I know many of you will be making the short or long (depending on who you're speaking to) trip to Orchard Park come Sunday morning, and I have one thing to say. LET'S GET LOUD IN THERE! I'm talking playoff game loud. I want Chad Henne to have no idea what state he's even in mid-way through the first quarter. Let's make sure the 12th man is a factor Sunday, it's worked many other times before, especially against those pansies from Miami. This is a huge game in the grand scheme of things this year, and I don't believe we've started off with a divisional home game since 31-0 happened, have we? :thumbsup: I can't wait for Sunday!!!

OH YEAH!

Truck is packed and ready to go, Pat is taking the truck from work, she will be meeting me north of the city, hope to be in Buffalo/Ft Erie by 1:30 am.

Sorry looks like I will miss the garabage plates Friday afternoon.

Edited by Guffalo

I'm using tonight's game as a "dry" run for Sunday. The beer's in the fridge, cooling, and I've got the pizza joint number on speed dial. Oh, by the way, the wife is out of town for a week on business (oh yeah). I've already succumbed to the siren song of the cold beer and am waiting for a respectable time to call the pizza joint.