Jauron to address media at 12:30

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell ya, Fitz may not be the long term answer, but the fact is, he can't be worse than Edwards has been and at least it would be something different to watch.

Ok, lets face the truth here. TE is a capable QB. Is he Brady*? Who knows at this point, but the truth be told, the coaching staff is just terrible. It's been terrible for years. The Bills need to first overhaul the Staff then the O-Line. Kirk Chambers is a bum. I think there is still two quality LTs in free agency. Pick one up and get this thing right.

So the Bills and trentative can'tplay when its rainy, they can't play when its cold, they can't play in the snow, and now they can't play when its hot? In whta types of conditions can this team play in?

Schottenheimer just said "the Bills can't come away from that performance with anything positive at all." He also said that Trent Edwards is "really struggling." I think I heard a shovel load of dirt hit the top of the pine box in the background as well.

Hell, who ISN'T struggling on this offense?

Jackson and Reed. That's about it.

The context of the show is that they almost always try to find the silver lining for every team regardless. To just shake their heads and say, "Wow, the Bills were awful," was a Detroit Lions sort of moment.

"The Bills QB and WRs are on different planets at this point."

Guest dog14787

Making fans root against there own team to get a coach fired is pathetic. :unsure:

Seriously, season ticket holders need to rise up and demand something be done.

Levitre has been better than I would have thought. Wood is good and will get better. Hangartner isn't a world-beater but I can live with him at center, especially if they don't make him snap shotgun so much.

So the Bills and trentative can'tplay when its rainy, they can't play when its cold, they can't play in the snow, and now they can't play when its hot? In whta types of conditions can this team play in?

Is "conservative" a condition?

I think they can only play in a condition that matches how Dick likes everything in life: "Mild".

Ok, lets face the truth here. TE is a capable QB. Is he Brady*? Who knows at this point, but the truth be told, the coaching staff is just terrible. It's been terrible for years. The Bills need to first overhaul the Staff then the O-Line. Kirk Chambers is a bum. I think there is still two quality LTs in free agency. Pick one up and get this thing right.

TE is NOT a capable QB. The terrible coaching staff (Jauron) HAND PICKED Edwards.......................THINK about that.

I believe this is the second time this season DJ said after a game that he has to do a better job preparing the guys to play. That is his only job once the season starts! Clearly he is not doing his job if he admits that he is incapable of doing it.

I'm thinkin the only solution is to build a new stadium, but instead of one of those fancy retractable roofs, we create a vacuum. Maybe they need the absence of any type of atmospheric influence to perform adequately.