Remember that hot Olympic Paraguayan Javelin Thrower?

Just Jack

I understand that Ms. Stokke wants to be known for her athletic abilities rather than her looks.

Unfortunately, I am not one of the six people in the country that follow competetive pole vaulting, so I have absolutely no way of appreciating her athletic talents, and can only say: Ms. Stokke, you are drop-dead gorgeous.

And holy ****, is she built. I've got 13 inches and an easy 150lbs on her, and I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass. And I'd enjoy it.

as a pole vault coach, yeah there are some gorgeous girls in that event (meaning the ones i have scoped out at the college level, i'm not meazza after all). But this is a bit of old news, as they refuse to put her on wikipedia, because her looks overshadowed her skill in the mainstream.

that said, jack you got all wrong, the chick you remember is a hot Paraguayan Javelin Thrower.

as a pole vault coach, yeah there are some gorgeous girls in that event (meaning the ones i have scoped out at the college level, i'm not meazza after all). But this is a bit of old news, as they refuse to put her on wikipedia, because her looks overshadowed her skill in the mainstream.

that said, jack you got all wrong, the chick you remember is a hot Paraguayan Javelin Thrower.

Yes, why give up all that pole vaulting money for a lucrative modeling career? :rolleyes:

I wonder how they justify this, then.

I understand that Ms. Stokke wants to be known for her athletic abilities rather than her looks.

Unfortunately, I am not one of the six people in the country that follow competetive pole vaulting, so I have absolutely no way of appreciating her athletic talents, and can only say: Ms. Stokke, you are drop-dead gorgeous.

And holy ****, is she built. I've got 13 inches and an easy 150lbs on her, and I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass. And I'd enjoy it.

yeah ..she is just ridiculously hot...-and the whole symbolism...-if she gets to the olympics she'll be worth 100 mil