Langston Walker released/Kirk Chambers re-signed

Warren Zevon

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so the Bills only have one returning starter from last year and he is playing a new position for the first time since college

im not the biggest Walker fan but this doesnt make any sense...I am a fan of Butlers but he didnt look good at all to me at RT and Levitre doesnt look ready to me at LG...why not put Wood at LG and move Butler and Walker back to the positions they played last year

this is going to be a disaster season....drafting Oher would look even better right now wouldnt it?

Gotta be a pre-cursor to another move. We'd have an open roster spot, and no way the team would carry only 7 OLs.

Now lets all gather together and hope that we find this same report tomorrow, only with chris kelsay's name substituted in place of Walker.

None of these moves make sense without a proper counter-move.

This is to the point of embarrassment. The only reason this makes sense w/o another player being acquired is to save money.

Neither Rhodes nor Walker were keeping anyone extremely special off the 53 man roster. And both Rhodes and Walker would at the very least provide some crucial veteran depth at extremely important positions. I would think that Walker would at least have pushed Butler for a job at RT.

What happens if Bell gets injured? What happens if Jackson gets injured? Ugh. The Bills.

This is to the point of embarrassment. The only reason this makes sense w/o another player being acquired is to save money.

Neither Rhodes nor Walker were keeping anyone extremely special off the 53 man roster. And both Rhodes and Walker would at the very least provide some crucial veteran depth at extremely important positions. I would think that Walker would at least have pushed Butler for a job at RT.

What happens if Bell gets injured? What happens if Jackson gets injured? Ugh. The Bills.

I thought Bell was injured!

Someone explain the vet rule to me. Is it vet has to bo roster when the first game is played(thursday at 8), or his team first game, or is it he makes it thru final cuts to 53.

If it is anything but the latter, then this smells like cost cutting.

However, if you take the one thread that says doomed before we start, at least they are trying to make moves

please tell me they have a plan

Oh, they apparently have a plan (if this is true, but Jasno's a reputable source, so I'll believe it for now).

Now, whether it's a good plan ...

I thought Bell was injured!

That makes him a great fit to start at the most important position on our OL. He won't be ready at the earliest - Wednesday.

I didn't think losing Peters was a big deal. But now big JP must be laughing his overpaid/undermature ass off in Philly.