Langston Walker released/Kirk Chambers re-signed

Warren Zevon

The football move or that this is spinningout of control?? From a football POV this is awful. We have no backup to a BANGED UP Bell. They HAVE to have a move in mind levi jones or jon runyan. If they dont bring in an experience quality starting left tackle this this is purely financially driven and further evidence ralph doesnt want to win, again that is if we dont bring someone in

The more change, the better. I have no reason to think they will be better but all we can do is hope. Hopefully something is in the works

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they waited to cut him until he had little chance to catch on somewhere else immediately, I'd guess they plan on signing him back to an unguaranteed contract at a reduced rate?

At this point, he is a free agent. If I were him, I would take a long look around at the alternatives before I signed that contract.

I wonder if we can trade and get Jason Peters back now. :wallbash:

No matter who they bring in, it's going to be a disaster. No cohesion at all on the o-line, and a brand new guy protecting our QB's blind side? Nice.

I don't know what to think anymore...

The Pats got rid of Seymore so I guess the Bills can just put anybody at LT :cry:

I could run this team better than these fools can... WTF ???

Because moving a ROOKIE to a new position from the only one he's ever practiced at on the pro level, six days before the start of the season would be certifiably insane, that's why.

Even more insane that what they already have done by trading Peters without a functional backup plan.

moving a rookie from RG to LG who played Center in college is not insane no matter what time of the season it is

cutting your LT 6 days before the season is what is insane