BREAKING NEWS: SCHONERT FIRED

thebandit27

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad they make the move now rather than 6 weeks from now. It's always a worse mistake to do nothing when you know the result of doing nothing will be failure. But its not like its a new system its just really a new play-caller. Which may be good enough. Turk showed he didn't seem to have much/any common-sense calling plays.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

You know, I hate it when people like us posters suggest the team does something like this "because other teams do it". Now I'm wondering if DJ is on this board somewhere and/or if he's doing this because it's the trendy thing to do.

Outside of that....wow. I'm a little taken aback by this. Maybe Jauron is feeling the heat already.

Wait a minute...Turk sucked but firing him is somehow worse for us? Not saying Van Pelt will be better but Turk was pretty freakin' bad.

PTR

Agreed. But you have to figure that the system and the plays they practiced etc. are going to be what they run this year. No time to install anything new. So, basically AVP now calls the plays and we look stupid for firing our OC on the eve of the season. They could have given playcalling to AVP anyway. I just feel like we are a completely disorganized mess on the eve of the season. Very disheartening.

You know, I hate it when people like us posters suggest the team does something like this "because other teams do it". Now I'm wondering if DJ is on this board somewhere and/or if he's doing this because it's the trendy thing to do.

Outside of that....wow. I'm a little taken aback by this. Maybe Jauron is feeling the heat already.

Jauron might be a lot of things, but trendy isn't one of them.