BREAKING NEWS: SCHONERT FIRED

thebandit27

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
On one hand, I'm glad, as Turk was clearly waaaaay out of his element. On the other hand, this is yet more evidence that this club is a floundering joke with no organizational cohesion or direction.

Until we have a real GM, sh-- like this will continue to be the norm.

Someones showing some balls, I like it.

When your first teamers can't score touchdowns in the preseason then there's no reason to think that will all of a sudden change when the real bullets start to fly. Maybe Jauron is finally holding people accountable in his fourth season.

Next thing he should do is not hesitate to bench the guys who aren't making plays. Changes like Harris over Ellis, Johnson over Reed and Maybin over Kelsay. Add Edwards to that list of potential benchwarmers. I'm sure there are others. This just might be a fun season to watch if Jauron finally is going to actually be more than the head cheerleader. I still want him gone if he doesn't get the Bills in the playoffs.

I'm just giddy. The purge has begun. BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW!!!

:pirate:

I agree! this is the first step in the right direction!

DJ is next. (I hope)

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Lao-tzu

Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC) "

Van Pelt may do allot better then Shonert

With a week to prepare? I doubt it.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not going to shed any tears about Schonert leaving. I think this'll be good for Edwards in the long run - it certainly can't be much worse. But why pull this monkey sh-- a week before the season starts???? It should have been done in February. Now...the new OC has to game plan with someone else's broke offensive scheme, and with no time to fix the serious problems with it.

There are obvious advantages to dumping Schonert. There are bigger and more obvious advantages to not being total idiots about it.