BREAKING NEWS: SCHONERT FIRED

thebandit27

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody should take any of Van Pelt's upcoming comments about his philosophy with a grain of salt. I remember when Shoenert was promoted he said all the things that us Bills fans had been saying for months which was exactly what we wanted to hear and it still ended up schitty and broken.

DJ is a defensive coach, he really does not like to get involved in the offense. So, AVP will have total control and I think he will mix up the play calling.

This is not entirely true. When the game is on the line is when DJ likes to call the plays. He called the pass to McIntryre in the Jets game that turned into the JP fumble. Instead of just keep pounding it in there which was working like Turk wanted to, DJ over ruled with this idiotic play. Look for this to continue no matter who OC is.

1. This is the second best news (barring a jauron firing) all pre-season.

2. This is a hell of a way to start the holiday weekend!

3. Perhaps now we'll actually run patterns that allow our WRs to catch the ball in stride, instead of an offense of curls and outs.

Not sure if its has already been posted. but Van Pelt and Eric Studesville will share OC duties

Great... :pirate: Isn't Studesville our run game coordinator? Well, if he calls the play, it's most likely a run. And if I know that...

This

i think Ralph should pay me the $260 i'll be shelling out to see a new death-stare head coach with a new OC on a no-huddle team play one of the better franchsies in the history of the nfl next Monday night. if he wants to hold back on the gas money, that's fine, but the ticket price should surely be refundable.

this is laughable, and has 'free-fall" written all over it. word from the game last night was after another rough night for the offense, dj was heard to comment in a slighty-louder-than-normal voice "oh my. i think turk blows chunks".

TO twitters:

Look! i just landed, i dn't kno anything about nothin but let espn & their reliable sources tell ya, I had sumthin 2 do w/this 2!! lol!

So let me apologize now 4 sumhow, sumway, i got the OC fired! I felt like i wsn't gettin enuff balls n preseason! Lol! J/k but I apologize

Local (Dallas) sports radio was saying just this.

Be Concerned. The team waits until 10 days before the season starts? This means they are a total mess. The next one gone will be Jauron. Then things might begin to look up , depending on who they hire.

Yes, and don't forget DJ hired this guy without interviewing a single other candidate. No offense to AVP, but he now has been hired for the job without Dick interviewing a single other candidate. This is not how to build a winner. Jauron blew it 2 years ago.