BREAKING NEWS: SCHONERT FIRED

thebandit27

TO twitters:

Look! i just landed, i dn't kno anything about nothin but let espn & their reliable sources tell ya, I had sumthin 2 do w/this 2!! lol!

So let me apologize now 4 sumhow, sumway, i got the OC fired! I felt like i wsn't gettin enuff balls n preseason! Lol! J/k but I apologize

Cancer or not - at least he'll keep me laughing this season.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason why we shoulda canned Fairchild after he got another job last season with 3 games to go and let Schoenert have a three game tryout. I mentioned this back then, I know some people in the News did the same thing. Stupid stupid stupid. Now we go into the season with a brand new OC. We'll, at least somebody over at OBD knew the stuff on the field wasn't acceptable.

Well with the running back coach is calling the running plays and the qb coach calling the passing plays the Bills obvious offense just became more obvious. Just look to the other sideline and see who is calling the play in... :wallbash:

Is that even legal with the radio system? Can you have two people on the sidelines talking to the QB?

Bigger worry is: who decides if the play is a run or a pass? Either the co-OCs argue about it...or they're told which. By Jauron. :pirate:

Im not getting audio

The press conference audio is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!! damnit!

The feed from BB.com is all messed up. If anyone is watching on television (or has a better feed) and wouldn't mind recapping, much appreciated.

Crappy feed i only hear static, or is that just DJ?

LOL...sounds like the Bills need to fire their IT department as well. Maybe Turk can do a better job at that and let the IT guys call the plays on Game Day? It'll be revolutionary! :pirate:

Cancer or not - at least he'll keep me laughing this season.

I always kind-of enjoyed his shtick.

I keep saying that signing TO was less a football decision than it was a marketing season. But truth be told...it was a pretty damn good marketing decision.