Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

Hey now. Freddy Got Fingered may not exactly be Gone With the Wind, but that's a funny damn movie.

+1... but I'm not sure what I was on when I saw it, lol.

Edited by BlueFire

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Here's my list

1) High School Musical

2) Baby Geniuses

3) Super Baby Geniuses 2

4) Thunderbirds

5) The Last Airbender

6) Battlefield Earth

7) Troll 2

8) Sky High

9) The Gameplan

10) Cool As Ice

Cool As Ice

Starring Vanilla Ice, in an early 90's retake on Devil Without a Cause. Aside from the flashy clothes and brilliant rap skills, we were also treated to these earth changing lines....

"Drop that zero and get with the hero!"

"Yo, you axed me."

"Sharper than the point on the tip of a nail."

Oh my God. I hated that one. I HATED it. By far one of the worst. You should check out the Nostalgia Critic's review of it.

10000BC was horrible. I couldn't understand why the Egyptians were building pyramids with wooly mammoths, who then held a spontaneous pachydermal funeral procession for the dead heroine and resurrected her. It was like watching Apocalypto (a pretty good movie in it's own right, actually), but as written and directed by an eight-year old with Down's Syndrome.

I never saw Cage's "Wicker Man". But I've heard stories. :)

10'000 BC was really, REALLY bad, but far from the worst.

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

Off the top of my head:

Along Came Polly - Ben Stiller's worst movie...and he's had some rough ones

Johnson Family Vacation - it was at the $2 movie theatre when I saw it

The Sentinel - I was expecting a Jack Baueresque performance, but didn't get it

Holy crap that thing was awful.

Sky high wasn't that bad...pirate movie isn't listed?

"The Pirate Movie" is not brilliant cinema by any means.

Having said that, that movie does not pretend to take itself seriously. After all it is a spoof of "The Pirates of Penzance" with an early 80's teen romance as well.

Some of the lyrics in the songs are quite funny, especially "Modern Major General", and it does have some very good genuine humor. Ted Hamilton is very good as "The Pirate King", and he has great delivery on several one-liners. It makes you wonder why he never really did anything else.

So I would cut "The Pirate Movie" some slack. It's just a silly spoof with 80's teen icons Christopher Atkins & Kristy McNichol, and it has some good laughs as well.

Last year I was away for work in Little Rock, Arkansas. It was 90 degrees at night and I had nowhere to go and nothing to do. I watched a movie with Jennifer Anniston called, "Love Happens." I cannot even visualize how someone could make a movie this bad.

I was SO traumatized that I called my girlfriend and asked her to google a Kyle Smith (he is the best) review. Here it is.....

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/item_7oEXRqmqBFh9q7T8EPDIdP

While a lot of these movies are bad, there are still a lot of people that do like them. Just because you don't like that genre, doesn't mean that the genre is meant for you.

Now, with that being said....

The Guru. I challenge anyone, of either gender, age, or anything, to sit through this movie and find one good thing about it. What makes it worse, it was supposed to be good. It wasn't like Army of Darkness where part of the humor comes from how bad it is. No, they wanted this movie to make money. They got actual actors to star in it.

I'm telling you, watch it with your wife and kids and if any of them like it, I will mail you a check.

The Guru. Not the Love Guru. Just, The Guru

You got served

Leonard Part 6

Blair Witch Project

Yentil

You didn't really watch Yentil did you?

The worst film ever made that I just love to watch:

Plan 9 From Outer Space

The worst film ever mad that most consider great:

Jurassic Park.

Oh and anything with Nicolas Cage...... :thumbsup:

Con-Air?

I am still trying to figure out why a plane full of criminals would have a cargo hold full of automatic weapons :wallbash:

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw "The Road" this weekend. That movie sucked. :sick: The kid was always whining, the father was always scared. Did I mention it sucked? Well, it did suck. I don't think I can convey how much it sucked. It sucked so bad, I want to go to Hollywood and punch the people that green lighted the making of the movie. Some people think "The Postman" and "Battlefield Earth" suck, well, I'll gladly watch those before even considering watching this abomination again.

Any of the Fast and Furious sequels

WHAT?? C'mon,now...you don't like movies about fugitives, fast cars, and fast women?? These films are nowhere NEAR the worst films of all time, and in face I've geeked out to every one of them. You fire up these films on a 120" screen with a nice surround system and it's a great ride. I don't see how any heterosexual male could not enjoy these movies!

Last year I was away for work in Little Rock, Arkansas. It was 90 degrees at night and I had nowhere to go and nothing to do. I watched a movie with Jennifer Anniston called, "Love Happens." I cannot even visualize how someone could make a movie this bad.

I was SO traumatized that I called my girlfriend and asked her to google a Kyle Smith (he is the best) review. Here it is.....

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/item_7oEXRqmqBFh9q7T8EPDIdP

Wow, after reading that review I feel for ya, brother lol....for therapy, let me prescribe that you watch Horrible Bosses asap. If you want to see Ms Aniston in a different light, you need to see this. I've always thought she was wicked hot, but never cared for any of her projects. But trust me, she is so amazingly hot in this movie that I haven't been able to get her out of my mind for the past week :wub: And on top of that, the movie is pretty damn entertaining, too, if you're in the mood for some mindless, reckless fun :thumbsup:

Striptease, by no means a good film, wasn't so bad that it should have made that list - it at least had a plot, and a good performance by Burt Reynolds. Waterworld, too...not that horrible a film (though again, not good), just well-known for production disasters and cost overruns.

I can't even begin to understand why Don't Mess With The Zohan isn't on there. Easily the worst movie I've ever seen half of. Ishtar should have made it, too. And I'd have put March of the !@#$ing Penguins (a/k/a I Can't Believe I Paid Money To Watch A National Geographic Special) on there...but that's just me.

Don't mess with the Zohan gets my vote as the worst film of all time. In fact it is a wonder anyone still even makes movies after that monstrosity was let loose in public.