OWENS IN BUFFALO

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is one of the best WR of the last decade and imporves this team...end of story

Agreed. If we were the Patriots and we had something going, I would say don't mess it up with this guy. We haven't made the playoffs in a decade, and there's not a ton of hope for next year, so why not?? We're all a lot more excited (good or bad) about the Bills than we were a few days after the season when we learned Jauron was to be retained. The guy is a prima donna, but he doesn't break the law (or at least get caught for it), and you can't knock the work ethic. Let's try something new, and if it doesn't work, at least we went down swinging.

I have officially seen everything.

Guess it'll sell some tickets and some jerseys.

The odds of it actually working out and not resulting in the loss of what's left of Edwards' confidence and Jauron's job are about 3%.

Gonna go get my popcorn ready, tho, that's for sure...

I love it. Plus of all the idiots around the league, TO actually plays his ass off. He blocks. He tries. I think he lights a fire under the Bills, and just gets Hardy and Johnson a year to mature. It should make the offense exciting and a threat to score. Now, just get a TE and we could be exciting.

Ralphie is nuts. I love it. :flirt:B-)

This is unreal....I glue my eyes to my laptop for 5 days for the "Coles" update and then i'm sittin' here watching Lost and I get a text "TO to B-LO" ..... i can't control my emotions!

GO F'N BILLS!

1 yr - 6.5 mil - Russ, you genious crazy a-hole!

Am I the only one who is beyond disgusted by this T.O. signing?

We just sold our soul to the Devil, and I cannot support it.

I was on edge already.. this is the final straw.

See ya,

This franchise has been mired in sub-average play for a decade.

Time to try something different, AKA bringing in players who can play.

"Good bye to you, good bye to youuuu" -------------some white girl singing

not quitting on the team....but I'm with you as far as being beyond disgusted. The only silver lining I see is that it's a 1-year deal....and he generally behaves in year 1 of a deal

Awful move.......................NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k. Now that we've caught our breath, T.O. means no more 8 in the box. That Royal was the second casualty this off season HAS to mean a TE playmaker is in the near future -FA or the draft. Owens presence alone means less likely we'll be seeing a lot of blitzing to challenge whether Dockery's disappearance from the OL will be noticed. Reed or Johnson in the slot has to mean even if Trent looks to check down quickly, someone's gonna be wide open. If he drops back 7 yards and sets his feet, then someone's WIDE open deep as well. DAMN! Calm down Chandler.. If we can land the type of guard that DD wasn't -i.e. pulling, trapping- this should provide gapping holes to run through.

O.K. I guess I haven't caught my breath yet..

WE ARE DECIDEDLY BETTER ON OFFENSE!!!

He couldn't get along with McNabb in Philly, couldn't get along with Romo in Dallas and then lead a mutiny along with Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton into Jason Garrett's offense to complain that Witten was getting the ball too much.

This should work out great for Trent's confidence. One thing is guaranteed...for those who like to complain that the Bills don't get enough national press, you won't be complaining this year. :flirt: