OWENS IN BUFFALO

Well, according to Glazer and Marvez at Fox it's true. Glazer is pretty decent. Frankly, I think that Rosenhaus has a good relationship with the Bills and is just using this as a bargaining chip against other teams but I think it's great. And again, I would love to have TO on the Bills this season.

I have to admit that so would I. He is a freaking nut, but he works his ass off. He would score touchdowns as well as sell tickets.

What sold what really sold me was you personally. :flirt: I agree, it would either work well, or the whole situation would blow up with Jauron being a casulty.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well put it this way, if TO signs, this might become the most interesting offseason in recent memory....

And what's the worst that can happen at this point if he signs? The Bills miss the playoffs..........AGAIN!!!!

Maybe it is time to think outside the box a bit! Who knows? At least there would be some media attention in Buffalo for the first time in years. And like I said, if it doesn't work, there is no way it can be a step backwards because we haven't sniffed the playoffs in a decade....

Guess we will see what happens....

Team divisiveness. That is the LAST thing this team needs right now. At least they are united.... behind a crappy coach.

im in the minority, but signing TO would be the best thing the FO coulds possibly do. The 'good guy' 'character guy' act has done nothing for me or the Bills. Inject some piss and vinegar into this team. I am all for this. Maybe we will get one or 2 good years out of him, which gives us a much better chance of watching playoff football. Maybe the environment here would be good for TO and he could settle down with the Bills, who knows?

I want T.O. in a Bills uniform.

I have to admit that so would I. He is a freaking nut, but he works his ass off. He would score touchdowns as well as sell tickets.

What sold what really sold me was you personally. :flirt: I agree, it would either work well, or the whole situation would blow up with Jauron being a casulty.

Who the hell knows how TO would act, but others before have said his first year someplace he is usually the good TO and not the bad TO. But I think it might, I repeat might, make Edwards become more of a leader. And if one of the obvious worries and downsides of having TO on this Bills team being that TO eats Edwards for lunch, all that says to me is that I don't want Edwards as my quarterback anymore. The QB has to be the undisputed leader of the offense. I think this could help him as much as it could hurt him.

Then again, I don't really think TO is going to be on the Bills but I would love it. Offer him a one-year, take it or leave it 8-9 million deal. It would be worth it in ticket sales and jersey sales and concession sales and national talk about the Bills, that's for sure. I think it would help the running game as well as the passing game. And would even help the defense.

im in the minority, but signing TO would be the best thing the FO coulds possibly do. The 'good guy' 'character guy' act has done nothing for me or the Bills. Inject some piss and vinegar into this team. I am all for this. Maybe we will get one or 2 good years out of him, which gives us a much better chance of watching playoff football. Maybe the environment here would be good for TO and he could settle down with the Bills, who knows?

Amen to that....what is the worst thing that could happen? having to start all over again in 2010....which is likely with or without Terrell.

C'mon our most famous and best player ever sits in a jail cell in Nevada...TO might yell and scream but if we were to start out 5-1 again, TO jerseys would be sold out all over the Niagara Frontier..

Well put it this way, if TO signs, this might become the most interesting offseason in recent memory....

And what's the worst that can happen at this point if he signs? The Bills miss the playoffs..........AGAIN!!!!

Maybe it is time to think outside the box a bit! Who knows? At least there would be some media attention in Buffalo for the first time in years. And like I said, if it doesn't work, there is no way it can be a step backwards because we haven't sniffed the playoffs in a decade....

Guess we will see what happens....

Exactly!!!!!

I don't quite think you're in the minority.

I'm beginning to think the Bills bring in players is just an informal way for the players to make a real visit, know what I mean? It's like a dress rehearsal. It goes something like this "Ok now Mr Taylor I'm going to ask you how you feel about our organization and your going to say " Well the coaches are great, great owner and everything has been swell!" Then he moves on to the next part " OK Fred now this isn't a real contract like your going to see on your actual visits as you can tell by the amount, cough, cough, but just pretend it is and look it over real quick so you and your agent will know how it's worded." The last words on his visit to Buffalo are " Now Fred you see that back door?" Fred "Yes sir", well I want you to walk through it and get on that plane to New England and knock em dead!" But hey if we can sign him I'm all for it. They guy's a jerk but it would so free up Lee. Free Lee, Free Lee! Everyone Free Lee!

Well if we were to do this then we wouldn't have to see the bad TO right?

Bills | TO visiting with team; one-year offer coming?

Sat, 07 Mar 2009 13:45:29 -0800

Jay Glazer and Alex Marvez, of FOXSports.com, report free-agent WR Terrell Owens (Cowboys) will visit with the Buffalo Bills Saturday, March 7. A source noted Owens believes the Bills will offer him a one-year deal.

Guys this isn't happening.....

This is just a ploy by a front office that has a fan base that is at its most pissed off point in recollection.....it is a distraction.

a. THis isnt happing

and

b. I sure this isn't holding up mid level free agent signings that COULD help this team like Cato June, Amani Toomer, Kendall Simmons