OWENS IN BUFFALO

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at the Buffalo/Niagara airport (hence the name "Skycap") and unless he came in a disguise or flew in on Drew Rosenhaus private plane (they land at Prior aviation) NO ONE has seen T.O. come through the airport. I personally hope he is here and gets a contract. I have my contacts looking for his name on their manifests. If located I will update.

I work at the Buffalo/Niagara airport (hence the name "Skycap") and unless he came in a disguise or flew in on Drew Rosenhaus private plane (they land at Prior aviation) NO ONE has seen T.O. come through the airport. I personally hope he is here and gets a contract. I have my contacts looking for his name on their manifests. If located I will update.

ESPN reports that he is in Buffalo and that they are offering him a contract

If the Buffalo Bills think that a leopard can change his spots, then they really are stupid.

I'm 45 yrs old and have been a die hard Bills fan since I was about the age of 6. I have to admit,

however, that I'm growing more and more disenchanted with professional sports.

T.O. is probably one of the best examples of why people are turned off to professional sports.

If our FO is stupid enough to sign this guy then they deserve all the crap that is sure to happen.

I really hate the thought of this guy in Buffalo. Say it aint so Joe!

I turn 47 on the 16th and I, too remember the rockpile as a wee one. So I hear you. These past 10 years, however, have been agony. Now, I highly doubt TO will sign with the Bills - someone will simply offer him more.

But

If the Bills sign him to ONE YEAR deal, he will be playing for pride and next year's big deal (somewhere else). It is the only way I can imagine him being a "good citizen" and playing his butt off in Buffalo.

So, yes, a one year deal would be IMO fantastic

my 2 cents

you "old man"!

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

"If the T.O. does go to the Bills, he will team with Lee Evans to give Buffalo one helluva WR duo. Our secondary has had enough problems with Lee Evans and if you add Terrell Owens to the mix and it will create even more problems for us.

However, if they bring Owens in, Trent Edwards better grow a set of brass balls because T.O. will try to hand him a new pair after the first year"

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f49/t-o-to...lls-244670.html

too funny