OWENS IN BUFFALO

For those as obsessed as I am about this, every now and then John Clayton keeps mentioning the rumor about TO being in Buffalo and he's trying to get confirmation. This is on WGR550 right now (ESPN radio).

He's talking to some tight end and mentioned Buffalo again.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just when you think our FO couldn't be any more retarded!!

If the Buffalo Bills think that a leopard can change his spots, then they really are stupid.

I'm 45 yrs old and have been a die hard Bills fan since I was about the age of 6. I have to admit,

however, that I'm growing more and more disenchanted with professional sports.

T.O. is probably one of the best examples of why people are turned off to professional sports.

If our FO is stupid enough to sign this guy then they deserve all the crap that is sure to happen.

I really hate the thought of this guy in Buffalo. Say it aint so Joe!

If the Buffalo Bills think that a leopard can change his spots, then they really are stupid.

I'm 45 yrs old and have been a die hard Bills fan since I was about the age of 6. I have to admit,

however, that I'm growing more and more disenchanted with professional sports.

T.O. is probably one of the best examples of why people are turned off to professional sports.

If our FO is stupid enough to sign this guy then they deserve all the crap that is sure to happen.

I really hate the thought of this guy in Buffalo. Say it aint so Joe!

Wow we have a running back who can't seem to stay out of trouble and we all hope he isn't suspended. All TO has done is try to win a championship. not to say he can't be a distraction but so what, the guy produces when teamed with someone who can get him the ball. Let's not forget that tony homo was out for a while and hurt a lot last year. I'll take a play maker any day compared to a high motor guy anyday

I have to admit that so would I. He is a freaking nut, but he works his ass off. He would score touchdowns as well as sell tickets.

What sold what really sold me was you personally. :flirt: I agree, it would either work well, or the whole situation would blow up with Jauron being a casulty.

I hope Edwards sets a single-season record for TD passes.

FoxSports contributor Kevin Hench tells another side of the Cowboys 2008 woes

Exhibit C: When in Doubt, Blame Terrell

Because Owens has a tendency — and the capacity — to be a one-man media cyclone, it's easy to forget everything else that ailed the Cowboys in 2008.

T.O. lends himself nicely to the scapegoat role. He grew jealous of the relationship between quarterback Tony Romo and tight end Jason Witten, which led to a schism on the team, which, in turn, led to the Cowboys missing the playoffs. Nice, convenient story, but it misses some major points.

Terrell Owens did not throw any interceptions last season. Terrell Owens did not blow a defensive assignment last season. Terrell Owens was not suspended for an alcohol-related dust-up last season.

I am a Buffalo fan. THis is just another terrible tease meant to get me excited only to deflate me in the end when nothing comes of it.

I feel like Charlie Brown. I want there to be ONE TIME that Lucy doesn't pull away the football. :flirt: