Favre says during presser that Brady has torn ACL

UncleChewy

One thing I learned from trolling the Seahawks board and being made fun of for Tim Russert's death and Kevin Everett's injury, is how much of a lowlife, classless piece of crap anyone who does that is. I hope we don't turn into that, because I think we are all better than those Seahawk fans. I hope no one makes fun of Brady's injury, I know we all want him out, but there is a line there that shouldn't be crossed. I felt horrible reading all those posts all week about Everett and Russert, and I'll never do that to any fan, even the Pats. Lets keep it classy Bills fans!

One thing I learned from trolling the Seahawks board and being made fun of for Tim Russert's death and Kevin Everett's injury, is how much of a lowlife, classless piece of crap anyone who does that is. I hope we don't turn into that, because I think we are all better than those Seahawk fans. I hope no one makes fun of Brady's injury, I know we all want him out, but there is a line there that shouldn't be crossed. I felt horrible reading all those posts all week about Everett and Russert, and I'll never do that to any fan, even the Pats. Lets keep it classy Bills fans!

Agreed but it is exciting for Bills fans, we could easily take this division if this news is true. I dont want to wish ill on someone but this changes everything in the AFC east and the AFC itself

People forget how the humble the Bills fans were during those SB years. Modesty may not go very far in this life but it will in the next.

100% Agree.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Hey, karma is a witch. While I would never WISH injury on/to an opponent, the Pats* have intentionally gone after QB's knees in the past, so I don't feel too upset that their QB went down on what appeared to be an unintentional hit on the knee.

I guess we now get to find out just how much of a genius Bellicheat is w/out Marsha to make it work. It's just a shame that the Cheatriots have more or less 5 bye weeks to start the season.

I have no class or shame, and there's very few lines I won't cross. Bills win. Brady could be done for the season. Yeah, I'm celebrating.

you're right. also winners have the attitude they want to beat a team's best anyway

It started circulating around the stadium that Brady went down with a knee injury. People were saying torn ACL and that he was done for the year. I was in line for beer/food when it came on the TV. Everyone went nuts. A lot of people were actually cheering.

If he is out for a considerable amount of time, or even the season, then this division just got blown wide open. If he's out, we have a very good shot at the division title, which means a home playoff game!

With the *Pats' secrecy about injuries, we'll never know even if his leg was amputated.

He'll just be listed on the injury list for the rest of the year.

Yes, thank goodness the league rules for injury reporting are just like those for pass interference, offensive holding and taping your opponents: not applicable to the Pats*.

It's not even close to the same thing. Speaking of classy nice Avatar.

Yah, you're an idiot if you don't see the difference between a torn ACL and being paralyzed......OR DYING....

Agreed. The modern American mindset is to glory in someone else's misfortune, unfortunately.

Proving my point, huh?

What point? Your attempt to take some sort of moral high road? There is no taking the high road when a team cheats, injures other players on purpose and then smirks about it. Brady is scum. That coach is a fraud. And that organization is a disgrace.

If I want to freaking hoist a beer and glorify that somebody got what they deserved, then by God I'm going to do it and not feel an ounce of remorse. You stay on your moral high road, though, and let the fans of 31 other NFL teams rejoice that an organization built on breaking the rules just watched it's mediocre system QB's knee get bent like a pretzel.