Name your MVP vs. the Seahawks

I'm going to say the entire defense deserves it. WOW! They were amazing.

And I think Trent should get the MVP award too. I think he's proven he can play for good.

Oh they were very good but it was expected from me.

Gameballs go to all 5 members of the starting line. They gave TE ridiculous time scanning downfield picking apart the Hawks secondary and he never made any mistakes. Was Trent even sacked? I can't recall once seeing him on the turf. Seattle's sackers was supposed to be in his head all day were they not?

It's tough just to pick one, when all 3 phases of the game were great. Stroud was a beast, Mitchell was awesome. Lynch had some good runs, including the 22 yd TD run. Edwards looked sharp. And special teams was phenomenal.

I'll give my vote to Parrish for that incredible punt return, it looked like he was gonna get stopped 4 times during the return, but he slipped & slided and drove to the end zone.

Oh they were very good but it was expected from me.

Gameballs go to all 5 members of the starting line. They gave TE ridiculous time scanning downfield picking apart the Hawks secondary and he never made any mistakes. Was Trent even sacked? I can't recall once seeing him on the turf. Seattle's sackers was supposed to be in his head all day were they not?

He was sack once but that's because Lynch had to block Kerney on one play. I don't know if it was designed but Chambers went with the guy insisde leaving Lynch one-on-one with Kerney.

Tough to single out anyone on defense.

I have to go with Roscoe because he was the single biggest reason we had the lead at halftime (other than Seattle's ineptitude). Another thing he does well besides the big play ability that may go unnoticed is his willingness to field one-hops and give us the ball at the 15-20 instead of letting the ball bounce & getting us pinned inside the 5. Of course if he fumbles any of those everyone is calling him an idiot - but he never does, and that's a nice comforting feeling.

Of course if he fumbles any of those everyone is calling him an idiot - but he never does, and that's a nice comforting feeling.

It's bound to happen. Hopefully it won't cost them a game. He is too dangerous to try and curtail the impromptu acts.

Parrish. He set a team record today, and the ST was responsible for 27 points.

I know that's the stat they put up but it's not true. The O scored 2 TDs - Royal and Lynch. I guess they gave the ST credit for that Royal TD because the ST came up with the turnover on the play before.

That being said, the ST was spectacular today (as was the D.)

It's bound to happen. Hopefully it won't cost them a game. He is too dangerous to try and curtail the impromptu acts.

Hah, yeah, there were a couple times I yelled at the screen there. But, if he can put on the show, I say go for it. As long as it doesn't cost a game, like you said. I think Parrish and Mitchell get it. Mitchell was in on so many plays today, it was great to see him out there. Angelo who?

Chambers looked very good. I fully expected him to be apologizing to Trent when helping him back up on his feet plenty of times but be manhandled whomever was at him. Makes you wonder if it isnt the play of Butler that got Peters his probowl election. Peters will have to fight for his position by the looks of it.

Chambers looked very good. I fully expected him to be apologizing to Trent when helping him back up on his feet plenty of times but be manhandled whomever was at him. Makes you wonder if it isnt the play of Butler that got Peters his probowl election. Peters will have to fight for his position by the looks of it.

The announcers were amazed that Chambers was handling Kerney 1 on 1. Only sack was when Chambers went out to pick up a blitz (rather than take the inside man) and Lynch had to block Kerney 1 on 1.

Perhaps I am naive in giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't try to be a hero like that with a minute left in the half or something - to that extent I understand your point.

Under normal circumstances though, I think it's worth the risk if you have good hands; particularly given that our offense is in more trouble than most when pinned down on our own 4.

So many good performances today, it is hard to hand it to just one guy. I'm gonna hand out threee; one to offence, one to defence, and one to ST.

O: Royal - Had a good day. Made a lot of catches, including a tough one in between defenders for a score.

D: Stroud - He's back. What a beast. He played huge, blowing up the Hawks. He made everyone on that line better. Huge.

ST: Moorman - Great punter still gettin it done. He pins teams deep and he's so athletic. That TD toss was incredible.

Butler plays next to RT not LT but they were a young and well coordinated pair today. Peters play stepped up when Dockery was signed and started next to him.

I'm going to say the entire defense deserves it. WOW! They were amazing.

And I think Trent should get the MVP award too. I think he's proven he can play for good.

you'll notice your the only one saying this.....for today I wouldn't give TE a game ball...he played well but not game ball well....in the first quarter I was wondering who was at QB for the Bills....his demeanor was that of a scared cat...he made a few high throws and of course there were a few throws the WR's should have cought....he did calm down in the second quarter and played better but not game ball better.

my game ball goes to - Stroud, Williams, Youboty, Corto, Parrish, Evans