Score Predictions for Seahawks - Bills?

Patience

Didn't see one of these posted...if there was, I apologize.

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Hopefully the team comes out and surprises me...with blowing away Seattle. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

What are your predictions for Bills-'Hawks?

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Hopefully the team comes out and surprises me...with blowing away Seattle. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

thats the fighting spirit... bills 31 chithawks 17

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Seahawks 24

Crowell 0

Seahawks 49

Peters 0

This sucks.

Seahawks 24

Crowell 0

Seahawks 49

Peters 0

This sucks.

If you're trying to be sarcastic, I would've had the exact same score had both of them been in there.

Seriously, Seattle has been a playoff team the last five years, and they made it to the second round last year.

If you're trying to be sarcastic, I would've had the exact same score had both of them been in there.

Seriously, Seattle has been a playoff team the last five years, and they made it to the second round last year.

I can't even tell anymore whether or not I'm being sarcastic.

(punches self in temple)

Bills win 27-17. The Seahawks will have 10 points until the last drive of the 4th quarter and score a TD in "garbage time". I am convinced that this Defense will be dominant and will force the 'Hawks to be one dimensional by stopping the run. Even without Crowell we will have Whitner stepping up to stop the run. Mark my words, we will dominate the Seahawks Offense.

Yep, and that was last year, and that was in the NFC.

And yes, they've been regulars in the playoffs, perennially besting the likes of SF, AZ, and STL. Whoopee! :w00t:

Bills 26, Seahawks 20

At halftime, the game is close, 13 to 10

The Bills have the game in hand at the start of the 4th quarter, 23 to 10

Seahawks stage a comeback in the 4th, including a late TD just before the 2 minute warning to pull within 26 - 20

But, out of timeouts, the onside kick fails and the Bills run out the clock to hang on

Bills 31

Seahawks 17

The offense will put together a couple of long time consuming drives, followed by some deep passes later on in the game. The defense will be solid and force Hassellbeck to use his rookie WR's to try and beat us. Good returns will help us get good field position.

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Hawks- 31 Bills- 20

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

17-13 Bills. :w00t:

Living in Seattle and having season tickets for both Seattle and Buffalo, I will pick Buffalo by 3. The Seahawks look good because they are in a really really crappy division. They seem to lack that killer spirit and more than once recently have demonstrated they can't focus. Perhaps the wild card is that this is the Walrus' last year before Mora takes over as head coach ... maybe the team will rally to win one for the Walrus before he retires.

Other observations:

In the local papers the only "Bills/Hawks" history you'll see mentioned is the last time the Seawaks won. They never talk about the drubbing in 2004 or the 42-0 Flutie shutout at Husky Stadium. Seattle really is a wimpy sports city - no chest thumping here. Maybe on the other side of the mountains. But here, there will be no locker-room bulletin board fodder for Buffalo.

The Seahawks kicking game is not great. They've got some good guys who can break away on return, but their coverage is lousy. For kicking, Orlindo Mare seems to be back on track. Punting? So-so.

Their receivers don't often actually catch.

Hasselbeck has a sore back. Seneca Wallace is a capable backup, but they'd really rather have him as a receiver and let Frye play. Frye needs an entire game to warm up...once he does though he's not bad. So - if Hasselbeck can't start, or can't finish, it's not a gimme.

Couple of key guys are suspended for the game.

If the Bills can't block Lofa Tatupu, Trent is toast.

Living in Seattle and having season tickets for both Seattle and Buffalo, I will pick Buffalo by 3. The Seahawks look good because they are in a really really crappy division. They seem to lack that killer spirit and more than once recently have demonstrated they can't focus. Perhaps the wild card is that this is the Walrus' last year before Mora takes over as head coach ... maybe the team will rally to win one for the Walrus before he retires.

Other observations:

In the local papers the only "Bills/Hawks" history you'll see mentioned is the last time the Seawaks won. They never talk about the drubbing in 2004 or the 42-0 Flutie shutout at Husky Stadium. Seattle really is a wimpy sports city - no chest thumping here. Maybe on the other side of the mountains. But here, there will be no locker-room bulletin board fodder for Buffalo.

The Seahawks kicking game is not great. They've got some good guys who can break away on return, but their coverage is lousy. For kicking, Orlindo Mare seems to be back on track. Punting? So-so.

Their receivers don't often actually catch.

Hasselbeck has a sore back. Seneca Wallace is a capable backup, but they'd really rather have him as a receiver and let Frye play. Frye needs an entire game to warm up...once he does though he's not bad. So - if Hasselbeck can't start, or can't finish, it's not a gimme.

Couple of key guys are suspended for the game.

If the Bills can't block Lofa Tatupu, Trent is toast.

Didn't Seattle let Lindell get away?

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Maybe I've got my Bills goggles on, but I see the Bills beating the Hawks quite soundly. I really always think the Bills will win though. As pointed out by another post the Seahawks play in the worst division in football. With all the injuries and suspensions they are worse at the start of this year then they were last year. If you don't see us beating a team missing all these players, finishing 10-6 against soft opponents, in our house, then do you see us beating anyone. It's go time. If the Bills play to their level and lose to a short-handed, overrated team like this then they are much further from being a playoff contender then I realized. Now go kick some ass!