Score Predictions for Seahawks - Bills?

Patience

Didn't see one of these posted...if there was, I apologize.

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Hopefully the team comes out and surprises me...with blowing away Seattle. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

What are your predictions for Bills-'Hawks?

Bills 20

Seahawks 17

This game could come down to a last second field goal by Lindell from long range.

Maybe I've got my Bills goggles on, but I see the Bills beating the Hawks quite soundly. I really always think the Bills will win though. As pointed out by another post the Seahawks play in the worst division in football. With all the injuries and suspensions they are worse at the start of this year then they were last year. If you don't see us beating a team missing all these players, finishing 10-6 against soft opponents, in our house, then do you see us beating anyone. It's go time. If the Bills play to their level and lose to a short-handed, overrated team like this then they are much further from being a playoff contender then I realized. Now go kick some ass!

Hope you're right! :lol:

Bills 19

Hawks 17

Seahawks D is bend but don't break. Lindell will be BIG on Sunday. Hawks kept a rookie kicker in addition to Olinde Mare. If Holmgren throws a rookie kicker into the Ralph it can be a good thing for us!

Bills 27

Searats 9

No TD's for the rats who are held to 3 FG's. Bills pick up 2 TD's offensively and Leodis on special teams runs one back for another.

GO BILLS! :rolleyes::lol::worthy:

I'd buy that score, but I'd replace McLovin's TD with a pickoff and return. I don't care by whom. But I think we're going to be making Hasselback's life miserable if he tries to go more than 20 yards deep.

This game is a Jauron special. Seattle's offense is significantly weak.

Edwards "manages" the offense, special teams give good field postition, and defense holds. Bills win 13-10.

THAT'S PLAYING NOT TO LOSE! :lol:

If this is the game plan then I hope one of the fans jumps out of the stands, chokes Jauron into unconsciousness so that Turk is forced to call the shots. My television will be hit by a heavy object if this is the game plan I see tomorrow. I don't want to hear about managing, field position or holding EVER AGAIN! :rolleyes:

I'll give Jauron the benefit of the doubt and see the Bills winning 24-13, with a wide open offense bent on scoring touchdowns. I swear, I'm unloading here if I see that loser '07 conservative game plan and they end up losing in the last seconds again.

THAT'S PLAYING NOT TO LOSE! :lol:

If this is the game plan then I hope one of the fans jumps out of the stands, chokes Jauron into unconsciousness so that Turk is forced to call the shots. My television will be hit by a heavy object if this is the game plan I see tomorrow. I don't want to hear about managing, field position or holding EVER AGAIN! :rolleyes:

I'll give Jauron the benefit of the doubt and see the Bills winning 24-13, with a wide open offense bent on scoring touchdowns. I swear, I'm unloading here if I see that loser '07 conservative game plan and they end up losing in the last seconds again.

Agreed on the not to lose, bang head against wall part. Disagree on the wide open offense part. We have a conservative coach whose idea of taking a risk is shopping at Target without coupons.

Well done.

How did Jauron follow that up? Run-run-rass-real punt. In that game, the offense contributed nothing but a field goal. 2 defensive td's and a kickoff return put the points on the board. It was an overly conservative 4th quarter defensive game plan that ultimately cost them the game.

And what about all of the punts Moorman didn't fake?

Well done.

How did Jauron follow that up? Run-run-rass-real punt. In that game, the offense contributed nothing but a field goal. 2 defensive td's and a kickoff return put the points on the board. It was an overly conservative 4th quarter defensive game plan that ultimately cost them the game.

How is it that you can have the balls to call the fake punt and then be so overly cautious in other aspects of the game that you give it away? Jauron is like a bad poker player. Like a guy that will fold with good cards because the pot scares him but will bluff every once in a while when there isn't much to lose.

Didn't see one of these posted...if there was, I apologize.

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Hopefully the team comes out and surprises me...with blowing away Seattle. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

What are your predictions for Bills-'Hawks?

Seahawks 21

Bills 20

Jauron goes for field goal with Buff down 21-17 with 1 30 left.

Hey sorry about the negativity. Hope I'm wrong . Go Turk!!!

Well done.

Because the actual play-to-play calls, Jauron delegates to his offensive coordinator. Are you aware of this? You know Fairchild was calling the plays?

When Jauron had decisions he himself made, the facts don't suggest an overly conservative approach. Last year's Bills had the 11th most 4th down attempts, despite ranking 27th in time of possession. Thats more risks taken with less opportunities to take them.