What is marv thinking Now?

IMHO i believe marv is content with the current running backs on the roster. He will draft one day 2 for competition only. this draft is going to be devoted to defense and depth

Lets face it we spent heavily on offense during the donahoe years (JP, Lee, Roscoe, Reed, Everett,Willis,) our defense right now IMO is very weak in terms of depth. if Crowell goes down our next best Linebacker is Keith Ellison? Thats kinda scary to me. If Simpson or Whitner go down we have Jim Leonard and thats it. Corner is ok at the top but after Mcgee and thomas we have very few guys with significant playing time. I think the D Line is deep but other than that we have nothing.

Between A train,Jackson,Williams and a day 2 back we should be fine esspecially if that new o line delivers like it should.

Plus as long as JP is healthy we can beat anyone IMO (on offense anyway)

IMHO i believe marv is content with the current running backs on the roster. He will draft one day 2 for competition only. this draft is going to be devoted to defense and depth

That is an extremely scary thought. Our starting RB is going to be nearly 30 years old, with over 1300 carries. 0:)

Lets face it we spent heavily on offense during the donahoe years (JP, Lee, Roscoe, Reed, Everett,Willis,) our defense right now IMO is very weak in terms of depth. if Crowell goes down our next best Linebacker is Keith Ellison? Thats kinda scary to me. If Simpson or Whitner go down we have Jim Leonard and thats it. Corner is ok at the top but after Mcgee and thomas we have very few guys with significant playing time. I think the D Line is deep but other than that we have nothing.

Between A train,Jackson,Williams and a day 2 back we should be fine esspecially if that new o line delivers like it should.

IMHO, you're wrong. There will be a day 1 RB taken. No one knows what Jackson can do and Williams is a scat back at best. A-Train is solid, but if he goes down, who does that leave to carry the load?

Factor in the staff's preaching of RBBC and it's clear that there is a huge, gaping hole at RB and you better believe it will be addressed within the first three rounds.

IMHO, you're wrong. There will be a day 1 RB taken. No one knows what Jackson can do and Williams is a scat back at best. A-Train is solid, but if he goes down, who does that leave to carry the load?

Factor in the staff's preaching of RBBC and it's clear that there is a huge, gaping hole at RB and you better believe it will be addressed within the first three rounds.

RBBC?

I'm sure Marv is thinking:

"There are a LOT of dumb fuc#ers posting crap on the Internet when they know nothing of what's going on."

"Oh, and that The Dean guy is very astute...but a bit of a dick, dontcha think?"

Marv is thinking that if he doesn't hurry up and pull his head out of ass that he is going to have to run the rock down by the goalline himself.

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Repeat as necessary.

0:)

Several things..he's a bright guy--several trains of thought...

A commencement speech to a bunch of Catholic College kids??? Get my damn publicist on the phone.

Ralph, damn cheapskate, send your private jet.

When Jauron stuck the pencils up his nose during the draft meeting, I thought I was going to bust a gut.

God damn that The Dean guy is self absorbed

Wait till these !@#$s find out I am really DeLuca

Seriously, did you take the shortbus to school?

The Bills are happy with their RB situation? Those running back will be fine if the oline comes through like it should?

What do you think the o-linemen are, Miracle workers? Why don't they just save some more money and have me or you run behind the line, you and everyone else seems to think that as long as the oline is good, anybody can be successful as a RB. The improvements to the oline will make a RB better, but don't expect it to make scrubs into starters. A-Trains a good backup, but he's not going to become a Pro-Bowler because of Peters, Dockery, Fowler, Walker, and whoever else. If you want to score points, you need a good runnning back to do their share of the work

As for depth, what if JP goes down? maybe we should trade down to get Quinn just in case, cause Nalls their next best option, and he's been a career backup who couldn't beat out Favre (like Turner is a career backup because he couldn't beat out LT) They should also look for a new punter because if Moorman goes down, who's gonna replace him, Coy Wire?

Theres 2 major needs right now for this team, a #1 RB, and a ILB/OLB (either since Crowell can play both)

i'm not even going to go into your CB comment about after McGee and Thomas theres no one with any significant playing time, cause drafting one isn't going to get them any more experience at the position. Chances are that Youbouty will end up as the #1 CB on this team by the end of the season beating out McGee

I'm sure Marv is thinking:

"There are a LOT of dumb fuc#ers posting crap on the Internet when they know nothing of what's going on."

"Oh, and that The Dean guy is very astute...but a bit of a dick, dontcha think?"

Oh man, this made me laugh.

What is up with the trippy Dean changing face?

My guess is RD 3 Marv takes a RB. Pittman perhaps ?

"I knew I shouldn't of had that burrito for dinner."

A matzah laden burrito? Yuck. The Bills front office could have been closed for the high holidays, and that's why we're seeing all these prized free agents pass by.

A matzah laden burrito? Yuck. The Bills front office could have been closed for the high holidays, and that's why we're seeing all these prized free agents pass by.

Jews get high on holidays? I wanna be a Jew, too!

I think you are absolutely right about the Bills draft approach this year, given Jauron's remarks concerning A-train (Jauron feels that he is a great back) I don't think there is any way the Bills take a RB with their first 3 picks. And there is certainly no way that they will give up two much needed picks on Michael "Lamont" Turner.

Everyone here is so high on Lynch and Peterson should just forget it, this draft will be all defense, LB, CB, DT probably in that order.

I think you are absolutely right about the Bills draft approach this year, given Jauron's remarks concerning A-train (Jauron feels that he is a great back) I don't think there is any way the Bills take a RB with their first 3 picks. And there is certainly no way that they will give up two much needed picks on Michael "Lamont" Turner.

Everyone here is so high on Lynch and Peterson should just forget it, this draft will be all defense, LB, CB, DT probably in that order.

And the reason the Bill brought Turner in to town is.....?

And the reason the Bill brought Turner in to town is.....?

Turner, Brown, tried to bring in Dillon.................

Of course they are happy with their RB situation and unleashing the fury of A-Train upon the league

Of Course it doesn't match the amount of LB's they have brought in during FA

I'm sorry, but if the Bills really are happy making A-Train the featured back this year, they deserve all the shots ESPN makes at them