Scumbag keeps taking shots

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a bad fit for Buffalo socially speaking. He wanted the South Beach nightclub circuit and Buffalo doesn't have what he really wanted. It's good they moved him. I wonder the Baltimore nightlife is any better ? Closer to South Beach anyways.

I don't think Buffalo really had anyone with McNair or Ray Lewis's credibility to ride Willis' ass.

And here I thought this fred was about my alcohol consumption.... :devil:

For what it's worth, I thought it was funny. But, then again, I'm pretty easily amused.

I've moved from not caring about Willis to genuinely rooting against him. I'm not too bent out of shape, because I already didn't like him, but what a crappy guy. I was in the group that said "he may be a loser, but he can have a good 2007, so let's keep him and let him walk after", but I am now genuinely happy he is out of here, and really really hope he doesn't have a good year. It would be so nice if he runs for 990 again while the Bills thrive in the multi-back setup.

who really cares?he is the ravens headache now!

I'm actually curious to see if this comes back to haunt him in the future. There are many levels on which this could happen. He could very well play again on a team with one of these Buffalo teammates he's trashed. Second, Baltimore isn't Miami either - does he realize this? Third, what happens if Baltimore doesn't work out? He's just trashed small cities all over the country...

silly McGahee. The NFL is such a small world, the odds of his words coming back to haunt him seem pretty high to me. I can't remember many instances of a player switching teams and then immediately trashing the fans, teammates, and actual city he just left.

I believe the average playing lifespan for an NFL RB is relatively short compared to some other positions. What is Mr. Dumb A$$ going to do to support his “baby mama’s” after he blows all his money? Rely on his education at the “U” :D

Two things...

"Can't do nothin", "we Ravens now". Very poor grammar coming from someone who loves representing the Miami University. I'm shocked and I'm sure his college professors are quite shocked also.

Is it ok if I hope he chokes on a ham sandwich at the Ralph?

Please don't insult my school like that. I think you mean the University of Miami.... :D

So Willis Mcgahee didn't think much of the women in Buffalo, huh? Can you imagine if he DID like them? He'd probably have 3-4 more illegitimate children by now, instead of "only" three!

Yet another reason we should have kept Travis. He loved Buffalo women/ girls. :D:thumbsup:

Baltimore is basically a shinier Harrisburg.

Dodge dem gun shots Willis.

:D

No, he isn't going to find much more to do here in Baltimore. Hang out in the Inner Harbor? Eat some crabs? Maybe score some crack, shoot people. The red light district should serve its purpose well. I have been living here for nearly 2 years and the best thing to do in Baltimore City is to drive out of it.

Well, he can always drive 50 min away to DC. Sound familiar?

He was a bad fit for Buffalo socially speaking. He wanted the South Beach nightclub circuit and Buffalo doesn't have what he really wanted. It's good they moved him. I wonder the Baltimore nightlife is any better ? Closer to South Beach anyways.

I do believe that the percentage of Baltimore's population that carries an STD is the highest percentage in the country. Have at em Willis.

Yet another reason we should have kept Travis. He loved Buffalo women/ girls. :D:thumbsup:

B-):censored::lol:

Highlight of the thread. Well done.

The bottom line is that McGahee is significantly slower now than he was just 3 years ago. So for all his trash talk, he's on the downside of his career already.

He'll be working at T.G.I.Fridays the way things are going for him.

If he lands up at Friday's, you can bet it won't be in Buffalo with all the other fast food chains that we have. With all the bad publicity this idiot is trying to bring to Buffalo, I would love to see a couple hundred of gorgeous girls lined up in both endzones. Even without the bad publicity I would love to see a couple hundred gorgeous girls lined up in both endzones.

If he lands up at Friday's, you can bet it won't be in Buffalo with all the other fast food chains that we have. With all the bad publicity this idiot is trying to bring to Buffalo, I would love to see a couple hundred of gorgeous girls lined up in both endzones. Even without the bad publicity I would love to see a couple hundred gorgeous girls lined up in both endzones.

At the very least, the Bills got another sell out of the deal.

The thing I don't get about Willis is that he got what he wanted, why does he have to keep running his mouth? He probably doesn't even realize he has to come to the Ralp next year. I don't wish injury on anyone but karma is a mean female dog.

At the very least, the Bills got another sell out of the deal.

The thing I don't get about Willis is that he got what he wanted, why does he have to keep running his mouth? He probably doesn't even realize he has to come to the Ralp next year. I don't wish injury on anyone but karma is a mean female dog.

His mother will probably have to set him down and explain it to Willis just like everything else she has had to do with Willis. Not that it will do any good as Willis hasn't listened to anything that his dear gray haired old mother has already told him. :D besides Willis is no longer the problem child here in Buffalo anymore. The Ratbirds inherited his baggage.

That ticked you off, too, huh? :thumbsup:

I just really may make my sign now.

WILLIS:

There is no A** H***

in McGEE !

You go guys! Your signs will surely show, multi-millionaire, NFL player, Willis McGahee who is boss! :D

"I've grown a whole lot," McGahee says. "It doesn't feel like it's been five years since college. Coming from Miami, I was used to partying, going out, just having something to do every night. Restaurants, whatever. Going to Buffalo, it was like hitting a brick wall. Like, 'Damn!' Can't go out, can't do nothing. There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's, and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women ...

"You see, when I was in college that's what I used to thrive off of," the 25-year-old says. "The better you do, the more fame you get. So you know, it was like, I was used to that. And then you get to Buffalo and no matter how you do, it's the same. It's no big city. You know what I did every day? I came home and played video games."

Other than the women part (which I wont comment on), everything he said in these two paragraphs are pretty much true. Our beloved Buffalo is now a rundown city. If any of you are from, live, or visit some of the other NFL cities you will see a startling difference. Buffalo looks very rundown and boring when compared to Miami, Baltimore, Arizona, San Fransisco, Washington (shall I go on?) ... etc.

who wants to put an over/under on the Bills/Ravens game being the first to sell out this year?!

That game is going to be vicious!! you might want to leave the young ones at home for this one... :thumbsup:

I can see it now....someone organizes a "burn willis jerseys" bon-fire in the parking lot. Everyone brings their old jerseys of Willis and take turns one by one throwing them into the flames while angry, drunk tailgaters cheer wildley in excitement! -ahhhhhhhhh bills tailgating, paradise! :D

Other than the women part (which I wont comment on), everything he said in these two paragraphs are pretty much true. Our beloved Buffalo is now a rundown city. If any of you are from, live, or visit some of the other NFL cities you will see a startling difference. Buffalo looks very rundown and boring when compared to Miami, Baltimore, Arizona, San Fransisco, Washington (shall I go on?) ... etc.

why should that even be an issue though. he was getting paid almost a mil/year to play football. not go out to clubs and hunt tail.

basically, its all just cheap excuses for him not being able to pound the rock.

You go guys! Your signs will surely show, multi-millionaire, NFL player, Willis McGahee who is boss! :D

It's too bad that Willis is all about the nightlife and nothing when it comes to contributing to the success of the Bills. Good riddance to bad rubbish. If willis won't listen to his momma, why wuld he listen to what the coaches were trying to tell him. He's gone now. Now the Ratbirds can try to figure out how to deal with his "kindergarten roomper room" antics.

why should that even be an issue though. he was getting paid almost a mil/year to play football. not go out to clubs and hunt tail.

It shouldn't be an issue, but in todays NFL it is. NFL/NBA players are known for clubbing, partying ... etc. It is part of the sports culture so to speak.

It shouldn't be an issue, but in todays NFL it is. NFL/NBA players are known for clubbing, partying ... etc. It is part of the sports culture so to speak.

its only part of it for some people. and unfortunately a lot of them end up robbed, stabbed or shot. being in a city where you can party ts not a rule, or the standard for a professional athlete who is serious about their career. if its such a big deal to Willis then even better we got rid of him.

I would be a big liar if I said I wouldn't be looking forward to a career ending injury for Willis. I hate him that much, and I embarass myself for feeling this way. BUT again I honestly hate this SOB for clearly not even trying to care about the team who drafted him when nobody else was that willing to sacrafice.

But even that would be too late to cause a pos like this any real discomfort. He's already got over by making millions. He is just one more reason for me to turn my back on the NFL forever. I feel like a douche paying to watch these guys.

But even that would be too late to cause a pos like this any real discomfort. He's already got over by making millions. He is just one more reason for me to turn my back on the NFL forever. I feel like a douche paying to watch these guys.

its very possible, and probable, that he will blow thru all the guaranteed money within the next 5-10 years. easy.

hes what? 24-25? by time all 3 sons are hitting middle school he'll be broke

Exactly. I live here and kinda agree with some of the stuff he said. But he was paid to be a professional football player. The Bills took a huge (and stupid , thanks Tom) gamble and paid him a lot of money. His teammates trusted him to put forth and be prepared the same way they were. Mostly, the fans of this "rundown town" spent a lot of their hard earned money to pay his salary and buy his jersey. And this douce tells us he wasn't fully committed because he couldn't party the way he wanted to??? F@@@ him.

The best part is Jauron and Levy could have trashed him after some of his comments. But they took the high road. The difference is they are men and Willis is a little boy who feels entitled to things because he can run with a football. As I said before, I don't wish ill will on anyone. But Willis got everything he wanted and still felt the need to trash Buffalo. All I know is things have a way balancing out and when they do, I won't laugh but I won't necessarily cry either. :D