Scumbag keeps taking shots

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people asking for a career ending injury are pathetic and should probably look in the mirror before taking ANY sort of shot at Willis' character.

If you want to be in a position to judge someone's character you better be darn sure you've got a clean slate to do it from.

That's just my opinion, of course.

As far as athletes go or most celebrity for that matter, I don't have any loyalty to any player; only to the team. Just because they don't like the city or overly endorse the area I could care less; all I care is if they perform on the field. I mean no matter how you feel about WM bottomline if he averaged 5 yards a carry and 10 plus TD's you wouldn't care about much else about him either. I mean TH had BUFFALO BILLS written all over his chest, childhood fan and gave his all to the team and was run out of town for the hot pretty young thing by most fans on this board. So who cares what WM says; let him go on and move on. We just need to find a better option and the most important thing, get back to winning as it cures everything!

I am really looking forward to having a high third round pick next year from the Ravens..if Ogden retires--they will not be an upper tier team (their OL will suck)..and Willis and Drew Rosenhaus will be whining again about running behind an inept Offensive Line.

Willis will probably end up with the crabs and I am not talking the crab cakes on the inner harbor....

Yes, I read the article, and I hear ya...I just don't characterize his actions as having any malicious intent. He's stupid and immature. He doesn't have the brainpower to understand the impact of his words and deeds.

It's sad that guys like this are the ones millions of dollars are thrown at, but I'm not going to let that make me the type of person who wishes ill will upon them.

Willis doesn't deserve Buffalo, and we deserve better.

Seriously...why grown adults get all bent out of shape because an @sshole with the mind of a pre-teen doesn't understand the repercussions of his words is beyond me. Yeah, Willis has proved himself lately to be a complete POS in the fact that he has no problem shtting on his former team and fans. But think of it more as a kid who just got dumped by some girl and the second he finds a new girlfriend he starts talking sht on the old one.

Willis is like TO...they both speak completely candidly...COMPLETELY. But the problem is, the thoughts that go from brain to mouth are not those of a mature, intelligent person.

But I mean hoping he blows out his knee?

The guy was unhappy and didn't want to play here. Couple that with his intelligence and it's not hard to figure out the results. I'm sure his mother is a nice lady but 3 kids, 3 different fathers. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The only way to motivate this guy is to have his brother barking in his face or him thinking that someone is better than him. Selfish and insecure, two good adjectives in descibing McGahee. Donahoe should have hired McGahee's brother when they ingeniously let Rusty Jones go.

I don't hate the guy but I definitely don't like him or regret one bit getting rid of his ass. I'm also not wishing serious injury for him but I am looking forward to playing against him. I'm real curious what will happen. Marv's assembley of a team with chemistry and high character players vs. the selfish, immature idiot from the U who thrives on showing people up. I expect the collected to prevail over the individual efforts but I'm sure McGoofy will give maximum effort in this contest.

Forget the hate, just forget McGahee.

And, we had a good running back on the team whose favorite team was the Bills.

McGahee says that we are all about chain restaurants. He obviously never even tried here in that department either. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Here's an example of him talking about being urged to be a team leader: "I'm not really the type of person to be all yelling, 'We need to do this, we need to do that.' I went to the University of Miami. We know how to play. You don't need to yell at me to tell me to do something. Just tell me, and I'll go ahead and do it."

And don't forget when his own coaching staff told him he needed to dance less and hit the holes harder he said (paraphrasing), "everybody has an opinion."

Although my first reaction was similar to LA's, in the end it comes down to this for me:

I'm just glad Marv and Dick are running this ship.

Two things...

"Can't do nothin", "we Ravens now". Very poor grammar coming from someone who loves representing the Miami University. I'm shocked and I'm sure his college professors are quite shocked also.

Is it ok if I hope he chokes on a ham sandwich at the Ralph?

If this version of WM is like this in the media I can only imagine what kind of "romper room" fits he threw behind the scenes if that version of WM didn't get his way. This snot nosed punk from the U is obviously someone that the Bills never needed to begin with. Bring some RBs here that want to play here. No more WM clones or wannabes here in Buffalo. In Marv we Trust.

The reality of this guy is that he unfortunately is a pathetic slug, who it sounds like, had a mother who cared, and attempted to give him the correct advice, irregardless of the examples.

What a shame that he has not enough humility to appreciate when people have helped him. And I don’t think gratitude requires intelligence, because it is evident to even the most casual observer, that he has none.

Does this mean that McGahee's old jerseys will now be discounted by 75%?

I hope so. I'll buy one here and have the name replaced. It is the only Bills Jersey I can get in Oviedo. I know where they have a nice official one that I convinced a lady not to buy at Christmas. The sales guys was pissed but I'll bet her and her kid are happy now that my prophecy came to fruition.