Scumbag keeps taking shots

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise, surprise. An immature pro athlete. Will wonders never cease?

Don't waste your energy hating Willis. He is who he is. The Bills have moved on, and so should all of us.

Perfect, let it end here.

You are probably correct, but I still wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo's defenders give Willis a game he'll never forget this year at the Ralph.

Don't waste your energy hating Willis. He is who he is. The Bills have moved on, and so should all of us.

I agree. When I read this article I get the image of a VERY shallow and immature guy, who's also none-too-bright. The quotes are really weird (no where to go out in Buffalo?...then to make the point he talks about chain restaurants???) and he's clearly ALL ABOUT playing the role of the big star football player.

At least he's honest about it. But, he's not a Marv( or a The Dean) kind of guy,

Personally, I try to subscribe to the same theory, but did you read the article? Here's a child who was lifted up by a team and given a chance to play in the NFL, and he is so ridiculously self-absorbed, immature, and holier-than-thou that it makes you want to puke. (Granted, it could have been any team who drafted him and gave him a chance to heal and rehab on their dime. It just so happens to be the team I care about.)

Here's an example of him talking about being urged to be a team leader: "I'm not really the type of person to be all yelling, 'We need to do this, we need to do that.' I went to the University of Miami. We know how to play. You don't need to yell at me to tell me to do something. Just tell me, and I'll go ahead and do it."

And yet, when you look at that comment, it's ridiculous because he refused to be a leader when urged to. He refused to attend conditioning when he was urged to. He refused to listen to his mother who specifically urged him to avoid having umpteen kids from upteen different women, and who now has to care for his kids and call him up to get him to come visit them when they're with her. In fact, when your read the article, it's clear that people have been urging Willis to do one right thing or another, and he has simply refused to do any of it. And after all the mistakes he's made, what's his answer?

"They don't know what I've been through," McGahee says.

Cry me a river, you piece of schitt.

Forgive me if I slam this dirtbag every chance I get.

I wish I could but I can not.

The hatred that is boiling inside of me because of Willis' inability to even try in Buffalo has me praying for his demise. I'll have huge difficulties rebounding in WM goes on to salavage his career elsewhere, and then goes on to blame Buffalo as the sole problem to his early career.

I would be a big liar if I said I wouldn't be looking forward to a career ending injury for Willis. I hate him that much, and I embarass myself for feeling this way. BUT again I honestly hate this SOB for clearly not even trying to care about the team who drafted him when nobody else was that willing to sacrafice.

I wish I could not let it consume me, but it does and it will until I feel Willis career is a justified failure. Buffalo didn't deserve Willis' selfishness, Buffalo deserved a RB who had someting to prove to the world, what we got was a RB who proved to the world he has small selfish heart, and an inability to be a man.

Personally, I try to subscribe to the same theory, but did you read the article? Here's a child who was lifted up by a team and given a chance to play in the NFL, and he is so ridiculously self-absorbed, immature, and holier-than-thou that it makes you want to puke. (Granted, it could have been any team who drafted him and gave him a chance to heal and rehab on their dime. It just so happens to be the team I care about.)

Here's an example of him talking about being urged to be a team leader: "I'm not really the type of person to be all yelling, 'We need to do this, we need to do that.' I went to the University of Miami. We know how to play. You don't need to yell at me to tell me to do something. Just tell me, and I'll go ahead and do it."

And yet, when you look at that comment, it's ridiculous because he refused to be a leader when urged to. He refused to attend conditioning when he was urged to. He refused to listen to his mother who specifically urged him to avoid having umpteen kids from upteen different women, and who now has to care for his kids and call him up to get him to come visit them when they're with her. In fact, when your read the article, it's clear that people have been urging Willis to do one right thing or another, and he has simply refused to do any of it. And after all the mistakes he's made, what's his answer?

"They don't know what I've been through," McGahee says.

Cry me a river, you piece of schitt.

Forgive me if I slam this dirtbag every chance I get.

Yes, I read the article, and I hear ya...I just don't characterize his actions as having any malicious intent. He's stupid and immature. He doesn't have the brainpower to understand the impact of his words and deeds.

It's sad that guys like this are the ones millions of dollars are thrown at, but I'm not going to let that make me the type of person who wishes ill will upon them.

Willis doesn't deserve Buffalo, and we deserve better.