Funny Bledsoe story...

IBTG81

My boss is a die hard Giants fan. She said if they won last night, we can dress casual today. So, I wore my McGahee royal blue jersey.

We had a new employee start today. She saw my jersey and asked if I was a Bills fan. I said yes, and she is too (she grew up in Rochester).

Anyway, she used to be a flight attendant. She told me 4 years ago, Drew was on one of the planes she was working on. He was sitting in first class. She then told me that a fan walked up to Bledsoe and asked him for an autograph. He said no, he was too tired. He proceeded to eat peanuts and throw the shells all over the floor, and also demanded that all of his alcohol be free (which she said they were allowed to comp, but because he was being an ass, they refused).

Good job Drew. Your benching(three different times) couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

My boss is a die hard Giants fan. She said if they won last night, we can dress casual today. So, I wore my McGahee royal blue jersey.

We had a new employee start today. She saw my jersey and asked if I was a Bills fan. I said yes, and she is too (she grew up in Rochester).

Anyway, she used to be a flight attendant. She told me 4 years ago, Drew was on one of the planes she was working on. He was sitting in first class. She then told me that a fan walked up to Bledsoe and asked him for an autograph. He said no, he was too tired. He proceeded to eat peanuts and throw the shells all over the floor, and also demanded that all of his alcohol be free (which she said they were allowed to comp, but because he was being an ass, they refused).

Good job Drew. Your benching(three different times) couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

816130[/snapback]

what a jerk...and they made him sound like a good guy :blink:

816130[/snapback]

Wow, maybe he's even more of an asss than I thought! :blink:

what a jerk...and they made him sound like a good guy :blink:

816137[/snapback]

The funny thing is, is he was on his way to do a spot on either Letterman or Conan (or something like that). He was promoting a charity. They said he came off as a completely different guy on TV.

816130[/snapback]

I'm not surprised. He was too good to live anywhere near Buffalo as a player. Too good to act like a normal person on a plane. Five minutes after he's an ex-Bill he's dissing us. What a shi*head.

He proceeded to eat peanuts and throw the shells all over the floor,

To be fair, Drew was probably TRYING to throw the shells into a garbage bag. But the flight attendant probably put too much pressure on him, causing the shells to go everywhere.

A guy I knew at the U peed next to Drew (in the bathroom, in the urinal) at a metal concert in Boston.

Shortly after, a couple of Pats players of the 300+-pound class were in the news for stage-diving. I think they were arrested, too. You've gotta be stupid to weigh that much and dive into a crowd.

To be fair, Drew was probably TRYING to throw the shells into a garbage bag. But the flight attendant probably put too much pressure on him, causing the shells to go everywhere.

816149[/snapback]

:blink:

816149[/snapback]

LMFAO!!!!!!

Well, maybe if Drew had a more comfortable seat, two top notch flight attendants, and a world class pilot, he would have been nicer.

816158[/snapback]

I'm sure Drew behaved like a choir boy for the first half of the flight. But when the second half rolled around, thats probably when his behavior deteriorated.

when do we get to the funny part......screw us average joes, we act like fricking morons around "celebs", i also would have thrown peanuts on the floor...crissakes he probably wanted to fly home in peace....

816130[/snapback]

816130[/snapback]

The only things he doesn't deserve are the millions of dollars he's fleeced from 3 NFL teams. Karma's a B word! :lol:

Not a Bledsoe defender by any means but this story is off the scale on the BS meter. I am thinking that Drew has travelled in a first class cabin a few times before and knows that you don't pay for drinks and while he could have carried them on himself the infamous airline peanuts are already shelled.

Not a Bledsoe defender by any means but this story is off the scale on the BS meter.  I am thinking that Drew has travelled in a first class cabin a few times before and knows that you don't pay for drinks and while he could have carried them on himself the infamous airline peanuts are already shelled.

816369[/snapback]

Yeah, because she would make up a story about Drew Bledsoe of all people. :lol:

Don't believe it if ya want to. :lol:

Not a Bledsoe defender by any means but this story is off the scale on the BS meter.  I am thinking that Drew has travelled in a first class cabin a few times before and knows that you don't pay for drinks and while he could have carried them on himself the infamous airline peanuts are already shelled.

816369[/snapback]

you will see a lot of BS about drew . people just want to kick the dog when he is down .

you will see a lot of BS about drew  . people just want to kick the dog when he is down .

816376[/snapback]

Exactly. I'll be the 1st to admit I wanted to see him fail with the Cowboys as my big mouth Cowboy fan always tried to say how much Buffalo held Drew back and if he went to a winner like the Cowboys he'd be All-World and win a few rings. Thank god that didn't happen. But for people to diss him as a person without even knowing him and looking for cheap stories like this to try to dog him is a disgrace. Why do all players who leave this team no via retirement always get labeled as a garbage player and lots of time garbage as a human being? Get some class!

Yeah, because she would make up a story about Drew Bledsoe of all people.  :lol:

Don't believe it if ya want to.  :lol:

816373[/snapback]

I call BS - When you fly first class, your drinks are always free - thus one of the reasons you pay 80% higher fares then that of coach.

Hey Kelly was a jackass too but looks all nice on TV and such. I remember going to a taping of his show back in the day. Our little league football team was in the crowd. Some of us got up to go to use the restroom and Kelly went nuts on us. Screaming to sit our butts down and that we can wait.........Then the cameras started to roll and he was all smiles. I remember thinking that he had split personalities. :lol:

Point is that most pros are not the people that we think they are.

I believe this Bledsoe story. Fits into what I have experienced.

I know too many people who have had contact with Drew and say the opposite. He sucked as a QB when he was here but he was a class guy.

(I like the jokes about the peanuts.)

I seriously doubt that story. Not sure whether the who to question: the woman or Ed.

I know too many people who have had contact with Drew and say the opposite. He sucked as a QB when he was here but he was a class guy.

(I like the jokes about the peanuts.)

I seriously doubt that story. Not sure whether the who to question: the woman or Ed.

816402[/snapback]

my vote --- Ed :lol:

816149[/snapback]

Very very funny !! :lol: I need to be careful what I read at work 'cos I literally burst out laughing.

But it has to be true, it makes Bledsoe out to be a horrible human being and a real dick. He did nothing but bring shame and doom to the city of Buffalo while he was here, Bringing the plaque, horrible blizzards and famine, all while beating up the elderly and kicking puppies and intentionally failing as a QB so Buffalo would not be successful. This story has to be true

But it has to be true, it makes Bledsoe out to be a horrible human being and a real dick. He did nothing but bring shame and doom to the city of Buffalo while he was here.

816531[/snapback]

I agree. Thanks for sharing, Ed. :lol:

I do not believe this story. First in first class, all the drinks are free. Second they do not give out peanuts with shells because of the cleanup problems. The plane has to be cleaned for rapid turn around

816519[/snapback]

Well that and most airlines if not all haven't served peanuts in years due to liability with allergies.