Funny Bledsoe story...

IBTG81

Well that and most airlines if not all haven't served peanuts in years due to liability with allergies.

816626[/snapback]

Delta has started up again...lousy teeny bag of Fisher brand. They were handing out a 2 wafer pack of biscotti for a long time, but they cost them more than the cheap peanuts.

But it has to be true, it makes Bledsoe out to be a horrible human being and a real dick. He did nothing but bring shame and doom to the city of Buffalo while he was here, Bringing the plaque, horrible blizzards and famine, all while beating up the elderly and kicking puppies and intentionally failing as a QB so Buffalo would not be successful. This story has to be true

816531[/snapback]

Weighing in on the "Good Drew".

I asked a coach if he could get a picture signed by Drew that I bought at the OP Post Office with a cancelled stamp and all. Asked to have him sign it to my son.

He returned with it signed "To >>>" Said he was real cool about it.

In my opinion, players who sign autographs know that they are giving away free money since lots of time folks get the autograph and then eBay it. So for them to be cool about it I think says lots about their character.

For Drew to rag on the Bills after they let him go, says lots about his humanity.

Put me down for the Good Drew. (course I like Flutie too, and most folks around here call him the devil and cancer).

Now the weird one, was Todd Collins.....

My boss is a die hard Giants fan. She said if they won last night, we can dress casual today. So, I wore my McGahee royal blue jersey.

We had a new employee start today. She saw my jersey and asked if I was a Bills fan. I said yes, and she is too (she grew up in Rochester).

Anyway, she used to be a flight attendant. She told me 4 years ago, Drew was on one of the planes she was working on. He was sitting in first class. She then told me that a fan walked up to Bledsoe and asked him for an autograph. He said no, he was too tired. He proceeded to eat peanuts and throw the shells all over the floor, and also demanded that all of his alcohol be free (which she said they were allowed to comp, but because he was being an ass, they refused).

Good job Drew. Your benching(three different times) couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

816130[/snapback]

Alcohol is free in first class, this story doesn't quite add up.

To be fair, Drew was probably TRYING to throw the shells into a garbage bag. But the flight attendant probably put too much pressure on him, causing the shells to go everywhere.

816149[/snapback]

Now thats funny!!! Thanks for brightening up my day.

To everyone with the alcohol issue:

It doesn't HAVE to be free. In most cases, yes, the alcohol is comped (which I already stated :lol: ).

They don't have to give it away for free. They are allowed to charge (she worked for Delta, btw).

To everyone with the alcohol issue:

It doesn't HAVE to be free. In most cases, yes, the alcohol is comped (which I already stated  :doh: ).

They don't have to give it away for free. They are allowed to charge (she worked for Delta, btw).

816789[/snapback]

Still not buying it, you never have to ask for free alcohol and whoever mentioned the peanuts was right on, I've never seen peanuts in the shell on an airline.

Still not buying it, you never have to ask for free alcohol and whoever mentioned the peanuts was right on, I've never seen peanuts in the shell on an airline.

816824[/snapback]

I didn't realize you weren't allowed to bring food on a plane. :lol::lol:

Ok so now he brought the peanuts on the plane you still never have to ask to have your alcohol comp'd.

816835[/snapback]

Go find a flight sttendant, and ask.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE GIVEN FOR FREE.

Go find a flight sttendant, and ask.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE GIVEN FOR FREE.

816855[/snapback]

I know it doesn't have to be given for free, there is no federal law that requires this but the fact is that it is given for free, you don't have to ask. The story doesn't sound realistic.

From Delta's own webpage....

Alcoholic Beverages

A selection of complimentary beers, wines, and cocktails are offered in premium cabins. Complimentary beer and wine is offered on all Delta Shuttle flights. There is a $5 charge, per beverage, in Economy Class on Delta and Delta Connection® carrier flights.

816873[/snapback]

This was awhile ago so I don't know if the rules changed, and does that mean you can drink like a fish.

Again, you have the right to refuse.

Listen, I'm not a Bledsoe basher. I wish he would have done well here.

I'm just reporting what was told to me.

My boss is a die hard Giants fan. She said if they won last night, we can dress casual today. So, I wore my McGahee royal blue jersey.

We had a new employee start today. She saw my jersey and asked if I was a Bills fan. I said yes, and she is too (she grew up in Rochester).

Anyway, she used to be a flight attendant. She told me 4 years ago, Drew was on one of the planes she was working on. He was sitting in first class. She then told me that a fan walked up to Bledsoe and asked him for an autograph. He said no, he was too tired. He proceeded to eat peanuts and throw the shells all over the floor, and also demanded that all of his alcohol be free (which she said they were allowed to comp, but because he was being an ass, they refused).

Good job Drew. Your benching(three different times) couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

816130[/snapback]

"Rack him!" This is a classic thread...

IBTG81 tried to tell us the inside scoop--that Bledsoe is an as*hole. Turns out we know nothing about Bledsoe--but we find out what a pathetic, gullible, starstruck loser that IBTG81 is.

"Rack him!"  This is a classic thread...

IBTG81 tried to tell us the inside scoop--that Bledsoe is an as*hole.  Turns out we know nothing about Bledsoe--but we find out what a pathetic, gullible, starstruck loser that IBTG81 is.

817240[/snapback]

Hi Drew. :doh:

Star-struck?! I'll give you pathetic, and yes, I am a loser occasionally, but I am not gullible, or star-struck. Thanks.

:huh:

Hi Drew.  :doh:

Star-struck?! I'll give you pathetic, and yes, I am a loser occasionally, but I am not gullible, or star-struck. Thanks.

:huh:

817256[/snapback]

I stand corrected--

This classic thread definitely reveals what a pathetic loser IBTG81 is. But one person remains convinced that IBTG81 is not gullible, nor star-struck.

Now let the sympathy votes flood in for this pathetic, gullible, star-struck loser who slandered Bledsoe--on the say-so of a person he'd never seen before. Have at it, bleeding hearts!

I stand corrected--

This classic thread definitely reveals what a pathetic loser IBTG81 is.  But one person remains convinced that IBTG81 is not gullible, nor star-struck.

Now let the sympathy votes flood in for this pathetic, gullible, star-struck loser who slandered Bledsoe--on the say-so of a person he'd never seen before.  Have at it, bleeding hearts!

817278[/snapback]

:doh:

Hey Ed, did I ever tell you about that time I met Tsar Alexander?

guys, settle down - I was on the plane that day and can vouch for ed's story.

This was a few years ago, and Delta was running a new program called "optional first class drink pricing". Basically, when the flight attendant got to your row, she called an audible on the price of the drinks.

Drew got on the plane with a big ass bag of peanuts. He started chowing down and throwing the shells all around like it was the ground round.

Some kid walks up and asked for his autograph and said "I think your the greatest, but my dad thinks you hold onto the ball too long, especially in the second half". Drew just about flipped his sh*t and grabbed the kid by the shirt collar and said "I bust my ass out there - you tell your old man to stand in the pocket with Mike Williams blocking for you for 30 minutes".

Later in the flight, the pilots got sick from eating fish and we had to land using the inflatable autopilot.

This was a few years ago, and Delta was running a new program called "optional first class drink pricing". Basically, when the flight attendant got to your row, she called an audible on the price of the drinks.

Drew got on the plane with a big ass bag of peanuts. He started chowing down and throwing the shells all around like it was the ground round.

Some kid walks up and asked for his autograph and said "I think your the greatest, but my dad thinks you hold onto the ball too long, especially in the second half". Drew just about flipped his sh*t and grabbed the kid by the shirt collar and said "I bust my ass out there - you tell your old man to stand in the pocket with Mike Williams blocking for you for 30 minutes". 

Later in the flight, the pilots got sick from eating fish and we had to land using the inflatable autopilot.

817403[/snapback]

Surely, you can't be serious.

Not a Bledsoe defender by any means but this story is off the scale on the BS meter.  I am thinking that Drew has travelled in a first class cabin a few times before and knows that you don't pay for drinks and while he could have carried them on himself the infamous airline peanuts are already shelled.

816369[/snapback]

You might be right, but since this board is mostly fiction, this story fits in well.

817403[/snapback]

:doh: