Abbreviations

generaLee83

Being somewhat of a newbie to TSW I would like fellow posters to please post some abbreviations so that I can stay in the discussion a bit longer.

Example: IMHO apparently means In My Honest Opinion

I have seen many others and IMHO I get baffled at times.

Dear Mods-This is probably off-topic I ask that you please don't move or delete it for a few days so that tards like myself can catch up.

Being somewhat of a newbie to TSW I would like fellow posters to please post some abbreviations so that I can stay in the discussion a bit longer.

Example:  IMHO apparently means In My Honest Opinion

Dear Mods-This is probably off-topic I ask that you please don't move or delete it for a few days so that tards like myself can catch up.

759326[/snapback]

I was under the impression IMHO meant In My Humble Opinion.

Makes more sense....Honest Opinion would imply that you regularly were dishonest when you don't IMHO.

Anyone know which one is correct, Honest or Humble?

Example:  IMHO apparently means In My Honest Opinion

759326[/snapback]

BBM = Buffalo Bill McGahee

IANAL - I am not a laywer (used when someone asks legal advice and you reply but don't want them to sue you :) ).

In online chats:

brb - Be RIght Back

afk - Away from keyboard (can be used in combination with brb - ie: brb, afk ).

RJ = Rob Johnson. Usually used to mean "is as bad as." When you see it in this context, you are comparing something to "Rob Johnson" thereby degrading that something.

That something doesn't even have to be a football player, or a person for that matter. For example:

Traffic = RJ

Work = RJ

-Jeff