Same old Drew

Pete

I hate Bledsoe. I hate Dallas. I'll give Bledsoe credit for the one big play. That's enough to win. I hate to say it but that's one more than Losman had yesterday. Notice that Dallas is running Jones into the ground and passing only when need be and it's all short crap. Wasn't that what we were supposed to do with McGahee & Losman? Run, Run, Run, JP short dump passes.

Washington has easily the worst offense in the league.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind what I said about Washington's Offense. Two long Td's in 1:23 late in the fourth. Then Bledsoe throws a 4 yard pass on 4th & 6. Vintage Bledsoe. Did crap on the last two drives. Take away that 70 yard flea flicker and Bledsoe was horrendous. Especially at the end of the game.

Never mind what I said about Washington's Offense. Two long Td's in 1:23 late in the fourth. Then Bledsoe throws a 4 yard pass on 4th & 6. Vintage Bledsoe. Did crap on the last two drives. Take away that 70 yard flea flicker and Bledsoe was horrendous. Especially at the end of the game.

447358[/snapback]

As John Madden said, the receiver was responsible for running past the first down marker. You must have missed that.

Brunelle schooled Drew when it counted

Where did the Drew lovers go?  Ahem Oneida

447363[/snapback]

You Drew haters are unbelievable. You guys are grasping at straws. I guaranty you that the Cowboy fans are feeling a lot better about the way their QB played tonight than any sane Bills fan feels about JP's performance yesterday.

Drew had a good game. I don't recall that he was covering Santana Moss on those two bombs.

As John Madden said, the receiver was responsible for running past the first down marker.  You must have missed that.

447377[/snapback]

No, he didn't miss it. He chose to ignore it while reiterating an insipid point that's been beaten deader than a clubbed baby seal on TSW. :doh:

Repeat after me: IT'S ALL DREW'S FAULT! :D

You Drew haters are unbelievable.  You guys are grasping at straws. I guaranty you that the Cowboy fans are feeling a lot better about the way their QB played tonight than any sane Bills fan feels about JP's performance yesterday.

Drew had a good game.  I don't recall that he was covering Santana Moss on those two bombs.

447378[/snapback]

Peter...

I am feelin ya on how the receiver had to make a play....

But he bounced a friggen ball off the ground in those last minutes man.....

It is just my personal opinion....but Dallas is faced with the same horrible realization we were.....Drew will play just well enough NOT to get benched....and choke it away when they need him to make a play.....

Give me hope that a young talent will get better and have some roadbumps along the way any day......at least we dont know how the story ends ahead of time

As John Madden said, the receiver was responsible for running past the first down marker.  You must have missed that.

447377[/snapback]

As Madden also said "Drew is throwing an awful lot of throws into the ground in the 4th. Keshawn was open for a first down and Drew threw it straight into the ground". You must of missed that

As Madden also said "Drew is throwing an awful lot of throws into the ground in the 4th.  Keshawn was open for a first down and Drew threw it straight into the ground".  You must of missed that

447383[/snapback]

You must have forgotten about his first down pass to Keyshawn that was called back because of Adams' penalty.

P.S. It is funny that you should mention throws in the ground. I saw plenty of those yesterday -- as well as all over the place but the receiver's hands.

P.P.S. As I said before, Cowboys fans are feeling a lot better about their QB's play tonight than most of us felt about JP's play yesterday. I was expecting JP to step up rather than lay the egg that he did. I just hope that he can get it back on track next week and be able to complete some passes when the Falcons' D is crowding the box to stop Willis.

Drew lost to perhaps the worst team in the NFL at home on MNF

447385[/snapback]

Give me a break. You are giving our name a bad name.

I didn't realize that there were 53 Drews dressed for the Cowboys tonight. You should get some glasses. They did not lose because of Drew.

Drew had a 90 QB rating tonight. You guys were all set to canonize JP when he had a 89 QB rating against the Texans.

I will take the Redskins D any day over the Texans.

That sure was pretty.  Brunell might be the only veteran QB in the league who consistantly plays worse than Drew does.  He's been HORRIBLE tonight.  Missing open receivers, throwing into double coverage.

447300[/snapback]

You might want to rethink that tonight. Seemed DB was the one missing people when the game was on the line and Dallas needed a FG to go ahead... Then again, you can blame it on the Dallas receivers... :doh:

20/34 for 290 doesn't look bad. And he (MB) rushed for over 30 yards.

And he won the game with two nice tosses.

:doh::D