Same old Drew

Pete

What you seem to be missing here is that Drew's performance this year doesn't mean squat.  He could win the MVP with Dallas and it was still the right move to dump him.  Even if he does poorly it doesn't vindicate the decision, the decision doesn't need vindication.  In his three years with the Bills he didn't do enough to keep his job, period.  That's the bottom line and that's all that matters.  There's no need to second-guess, we saw the product on the field for 3 years.

450871[/snapback]

My only question then is why do the bashers start threads about DB everytime he does something wrong? Notice that these DB threads are NOT started by the "DB appologists," as the bashers like to say. They're starrted by people saying, "Look, DB fumbled the snap," and "Look, it's the same old Drew!"

And then the "appologists" get criticized for beating a dead horse. :D

If JP vs DB doesn't matter, then please stop making threads about it!

CW

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question then is why do the bashers start threads about DB everytime he does something wrong?  Notice that these DB threads are NOT started by the "DB appologists," as the bashers like to say.  They're starrted by people saying, "Look, DB fumbled the snap," and "Look, it's the same old Drew!"

And then the "appologists" get criticized for beating a dead horse.  :D

If JP vs DB doesn't matter, then please stop making threads about it!

CW

450905[/snapback]

Please point me in the direction of the threads I've started on the subject.

Please point me in the direction of the threads I've started on the subject.

450917[/snapback]

Please point me in the directionof the post where I said you specifically started the subject. :D

I said, "Drew bashers," not, "MDH."

CW

Please point me in the directionof the post where I said you specifically started the subject.  :D

CW

450931[/snapback]

you probably consider me to be a basher (i'm batting 3rd), but i didn't start any threads about this either. it's like a moth to a flame, though, when i read "it wasn't drew's fault" and think back to how often i tried, foolishly, to convince myself of that over the past 2 1/2 years.

somewhere along the way you guys have to come to the realization that drew can't get it done in the clutch and was never going to lead the bills to the promised land.

Please point me in the directionof the post where I said you specifically started the subject.  <_<

CW

450931[/snapback]

Please point me in the direction of where I said, "Fezmid, please point me in the direction of the threads I've started on the subject." I simply said, "please point me in the direction of the threads I've started on the subject." Why would you think I meant you Fezmid? What? Oh, I replied to your post specifically? Ahhh, so that's how that works.

Congratulations.  I guess that makes you a BILLS fan too.

450872[/snapback]

That and the fact that I still have season tickets even though I now live in Miami.

That and the fact that, after a Bills loss, I become catatonic.

That and the fact that I spend so much of my day on this board.

That and the fact that I bleed red, white, and blue. (actually, I bleed the color blue of our old uniform. My body will not accept the new blue or silver).

Please point me in the direction of where I said, "Fezmid, please point me in the direction of the threads I've started on the subject."  I simply said, "please point me in the direction of the threads I've started on the subject."  Why would you think I meant you Fezmid?  What? Oh, I replied to your post specifically?  Ahhh, so that's how that works.

450954[/snapback]

Except in MY post, I said, "Bashers start threads," and in YOUR post, you said, "Point me in the direction."

Whatever. <_< I'll go back to lurk mode.

CW