Same old Drew

Pete

Choking again during a primetime game as per usual. My God- I am up good in a Fantasy Football game. I am going against Washingtons D. If Dallas can score more then 7 points and have over 150 yards I win. It doesnt look good :doh: For those that are bitching about JP after 2 starts- check out the monstrosity playing QB for the Cowboys :D

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choking again during a primetime game as per usual.  My God- I am up good in a Fantasy Football game.  I am going against Washingtons D.  If Dallas can score more then 7 points and have over 150 yards I win.  It doesnt look good  :doh:  For those that are bitching about JP after 2 starts- check out the monstrosity playing QB for the Cowboys  :D

447273[/snapback]

LOL....I'm with ya. It's too bad the friggin 'skins can't score a damn POINT, though....the Cowboys will probably win with another field goal lol.

Choking again during a primetime game as per usual.  My God- I am up good in a Fantasy Football game.  I am going against Washingtons D.  If Dallas can score more then 7 points and have over 150 yards I win.  It doesnt look good  :D  For those that are bitching about JP after 2 starts- check out the monstrosity playing QB for the Cowboys  :lol:

447273[/snapback]

Ugliness is in the eye of the beholder. :doh:

Choking again during a primetime game as per usual.  My God- I am up good in a Fantasy Football game.  I am going against Washingtons D.  If Dallas can score more then 7 points and have over 150 yards I win.  It doesnt look good  :doh:  For those that are bitching about JP after 2 starts- check out the monstrosity playing QB for the Cowboys  :D

447273[/snapback]

Hey Pete, there's your 150 yards!

yeah except for that flea flicker bomb for a td he just threw....lol

447293[/snapback]

Drew hasn't looked bad. We've all seen the prime time choke jobs from him before, this certainly isn't one of them.

As much as people won't like to hear it, that was a nice throw. We ran that same exact play a few times last year.

Hey Pete, there's your 150 yards!

447295[/snapback]

phew! I honestly got confused- I was watching the Saints/Giants, Cowboys/Skins, and Yanks all at the same time. I thought the game was in the third quarter when I posted. That was a great toss by Drew- I always said the one thing he does great is throw a deep ball. Him and Kerry Collins. Thats about all I can say about Drews skills.

phew!  I honestly got confused- I was watching the Saints/Giants, Cowboys/Skins, and Yanks all at the same time.  I thought the game was in the third quarter when I posted.  That was a great toss by Drew-  I always said the one thing he does great is throw a deep ball.  Him and Kerry Collins.  Thats about all I can say about Drews skills.

447299[/snapback]

So you take back that statement about him choking in this game, right?

Washington's offense stinks, by the way. This is Gibbs' last season and it will be a losing one.

So you take back that statement about him choking in this game, right?

Washington's offense stinks, by the way. This is Gibbs' last season and it will be a losing one.

447301[/snapback]

Drew had not played so hot. First half Dallas had lots of three and outs. Dallas' D gave the ball to Drew twice inside Washingtons 40 and Dallas could only score 3 points. Same old story. Drew made two great passes so far- one on the out to Meshawn and the other was the fleaflicker for the TD. The rest of the game he has not played too well

LOL....I'm with ya. It's too bad the friggin 'skins can't score a damn POINT, though....the Cowboys will probably win with another field goal lol.

447278[/snapback]

hey man - why no love for bledsoe? he's a good guy who is far from the worst qb to ever suit up for the bills. i wish him well. remember, unlike rob johnson, he wanted to stay. we kicked him out. i'm not saying it was the wrong decision, but look at drew with some perspective and some balance.

since i loathe the redskins (even more than the cowboys), i hope he throws for a couple more tonight before it's through.

Drew had not played so hot.  First half Dallas had lots of three and outs.  Dallas' D gave the ball to Drew twice inside Washingtons 40 and Dallas could only score 3 points.  Same old story.  Drew made two great passes so far- one on the out to Meshawn and the other was the fleaflicker for the TD.  The rest of the game he has not played too well

447306[/snapback]

This stuff is really funny.

hey man - why no love for bledsoe? he's a good guy who is far from the worst qb to ever suit up for the bills. i wish him well. remember, unlike rob johnson, he wanted to stay. we kicked him out. i'm not saying it was the wrong decision, but look at drew with some perspective and some balance.

since i loathe the redskins (even more than the cowboys), i hope he throws for a couple more tonight before it's through.

447307[/snapback]

Perfectly said. I guess a 70% completion rate for the season is choking!

Drew's problems are mental. When he has confidence in himself and feels wanted, he threads the needle and takes good chances. When he is down on himself, he overthinks, doesn't take good chances, and exhibits despiration in times that aren't called for.

I am betting the bejeebers out of the Cowbows until they lose. and then if it is a bad loss I'll bet against them next out and again until they win.

Speaking of former Bills, and seeing this is the only MNF thread, I see Pray-Low was injured in the first drive.

I only need about 400 yards rushing from Julius Jones to win...or the equivalent.... :doh:

447279[/snapback]

as long as whitten stays under a 100 yards or doesn't score a TD - I'll route for that 400 yard game!

The reason Drew couldn't play in Buffalo any longer is because this sh-- line we have can't protect him. So you put JP in and at least he can move to avoid sacks.

Parcells knows how to coach Drew and knows what he needs, running game and MAX protection, and if your not gonna give him max protection then he will not suceed. He will have a solid year in Dallas and he can still throw it as well as anyone when given time.