Same old Drew

Pete

Parcells 77-0 when leading by 13 in the 4th quarter.

Emmett, Troy, & Irvin inducted in the Ring of Honor.

Everything in the cards for a Boys win,

too bad Bonehead was at QB. :doh:  :lol:  :lol:

447389[/snapback]

God was confused last week. Communication breakdown.

He sent down his messenger angel down into that game (San Diego) with the instructions that Drew "make it happen." The angel had Drew Brees picked off in the endzone!

This week, through the "hole in the roof"... There was no mistaking God's hand's on approach... Lets see what you got Drew baby!

:o:o

But seroiusly, not that I want to see the man fail. I have been a DB supporter all along... I have been able to look at things more objectively now.

DB wilted at the end with only half a field to move through and get into FG position.

JP... Even Mark Brunell could have ran for that yardage in a pinch!

Greggy boy Williams wasn't sending people all night... Just when it counted.

Probably threw the Tuna and DB off? Never knowing when the ensuing flood gates were gonna open...

:doh::D

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Drew haters are unbelievable.  You guys are grasping at straws. I guaranty you that the Cowboy fans are feeling a lot better about the way their QB played tonight than any sane Bills fan feels about JP's performance yesterday.

Drew had a good game.  I don't recall that he was covering Santana Moss on those two bombs.

447378[/snapback]

Maybe I am talking out my arse... :doh::lol:

I don't feel bad about the TB game... Actually... Good... Given such a suck arse game. MM pulled JP and then brought him back in. He (JP) took Buffalo down to the goal line.

Given a late game return that put Buffalo 20 yards from a winning FG... I would take JP in a heartbeat!

I see now why Buffalo wants to "grow" with a young QB.

I finally see the hope I felt early on when Kelly was getting picked in the endzone or falling short at the end of a game.

Oh... I have been working midnights. I woke up just before the comeback and Drew wilts... Strange considering I have been one of the most ardent DB supporters here.

:doh::D

The only morons on this board are the ones who keep saying "well at least Drew was better than JP!!".....JP has TWO FRIGGIN STARTS under his belt! There is no comparison! JP is supposed to struggle at times this season...everyone and their mothers expected that since he's a first year starter. A LOT of us expected that of Drew, too, though.....but for a different reason. Drew cannot win the game for you, and Dallas is not good enough on defense to get away with just having a caretaker as QB, a la Dilfer when he was with Baltimore. Bledsoe was "fine" for three quarters tonight....he even got to show off his 70 yard arm that he treasures so much. But the minute the other team woke up and they NEEDED Drew, he was throwing passes to Jimmy Hoffa!

You Drew haters are unbelievable.  You guys are grasping at straws. I guaranty you that the Cowboy fans are feeling a lot better about the way their QB played tonight than any sane Bills fan feels about JP's performance yesterday.

Drew had a good game.  I don't recall that he was covering Santana Moss on those two bombs.

447378[/snapback]

A good game? When is 13 points at home in a LOSS a good game? Nice lahjik.

Yep ... Drew sure sucks .... maybe some people just wish it was true !

21-36 for 261 yards ... 1 TD ... 0 sacks / fumbles / INTS

Rating 90.2

But I am sure there will be 20 reasons HE lost the game .. so which position does he play on D and special teams?

447433[/snapback]

You left out the most important statistic: 13 points. Once again, the HoF QB puts up under 20 in a prime time game.

You left out the most important statistic:  13 points.  Once again, the HoF QB puts up under 20 in a prime time game.

447437[/snapback]

I knew that there would be people here blaming Drew for the loss, but I honestly didn't think that you, despite your distaste for him, would be one of them.

Hey, whatever floats your boat! :doh:

this thread is hilarious.

on one side: "it wasn't drew's fault!"

on the other: "it's all drew's fault!"

13 points at home ain't good, folks, no matter how you want to slice and dice it. dallas' only TD came on a trick play, and when the cowboys needed to get into FG position, the offense failed. i am NOT comparing drew's play to losman's, but that game was eerily reminiscent of a lot of games i've watched drew play over the last two years.

the bills will be up and down w/ JP this season, but at least we have hope that JP is learning and has the potential to get better. with bledsoe, you know what you're getting, and i'm glad i no longer have a rooting interest watching him implode when he's needed the most.

>>>>>dallas' only TD came on a trick play,<<<<<

Congrats on a most imaginative form of hating! :doh:

Finding fault with, or making light of the ability to throw a pass THAT perfectly must have taken some time.

With a great quip such as that, I would make you the #3 batter if I was the manager of the "hater" all-star team.

My compliments. :D

>>>>>dallas' only TD came on a trick play,<<<<<

Congrats on a most imaginative form of hating!  :D

Finding fault with, or making light of the ability to throw a pass THAT perfectly must have taken some time.

With a great quip such as that, I would make you the #3 batter if I was the manager of the "hater" all-star team.

My compliments.  :doh:

447445[/snapback]

(*snicker, snicker*)

( :doh: )

P.P.S.  As I said before, Cowboys fans are feeling a lot better about their QB's play tonight than most of us felt about JP's play yesterday.  I was expecting JP to step up rather than lay the egg that he did.  I just hope that he can get it back on track next week and be able to complete some passes when the Falcons' D is crowding the box to stop Willis.

447387[/snapback]

If Drew was in for QB, Buffalo would have done WORSE sunday. At least 5 sacks and 2 INTs. Teams can confuse JP, and guess what, he's gonna grow out of that. But the book is clear on Bledsoe, let him zero in on one target and make him make poor throws. Its been that way for the last 6 years. As Bills fans, even after this last performace, we can say that "JP will be fine". Find me the Cowboys fans that'll say that about Drew, and well, let me laugh at them.