Same old Drew

Pete

The Blesoe haters were the same guys who thought he had a bad game last week when he was NFC offensive player of the week and had a 150 QB rating in a big win on the road against a tough opponent.

Whatever he does, the Blesoe haters will find some reason to criticize his performance.  They especially did not like the way he let Santana Moss get behind him on those two bombs.  Bledsoe should have used press coverage on both of those plays.

447787[/snapback]

13 points. THIRTEEN.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because that matters somehow in the grand scheme of things.

448144[/snapback]

I assume you are pointing to it being a loss either way and I will grant that. However, a better performance in a loss gives more hope for the rest of the season than a worst performance in a loss.

For example, we would probably be happy that a team lost 20-17 than 55-0 because the former shows that the team is at least competitive.

However, I am not sure I would have preferred Bledsoe doing that on Sunday than JP. I just wish JP was already performing as well as Bledsoe. Likelihood of improvement does matter a lot to me.

Yeah, because that matters somehow in the grand scheme of things.

448144[/snapback]

It matters because Drew was productive and put them in a position to win the game but for the Dallas defense's collapse.

JP on the other hand did not make any positive contributions in "the grand scheme of things."

With any luck, he will bounce back on Sunday. Lord knows the Falcons will be crowding the line of scrimmage daring the Bills to pass the ball. The opportunity will be there for him.

I just wish JP was already performing as well as Bledsoe.

448154[/snapback]

those words just made me ill. Drew at one point WAS a decent QB...but he doesnt have it anymore...the guy is washed up, and simply cant cut it in crunch time when things really matter...

We'll see Bledose's true self in week 16 AT carolina with what could be a playoff spot on the line...and chances are, he'll go into his chin-strap tugging shell and choke...

Drew's a good guy, but cant get it done on the field...at least with JP we can go up...with Drew all you can do is bang your head into the wall...

It matters because Drew was productive and put them in a position to win the game but for the Dallas defense's collapse.

448269[/snapback]

The Dallas defense collapsed? They gave up 14 points. You give up 14 points, you should win.

Dallas will look back on this game when they miss the playoffs and say "If only we won that game..." Similar to Jax last year for the Bills.

Primetime MNF, at home, division rival, and Drewbie puts up a whopping 13. Sounds a lot like putting up 10 two weeks in a row to open the season last year. Drew should know- these games will matter in the end.

Any 12-year vet worth a sh*t would have found a way to pick up 20 yards for a GW field goal try. A rookie will throw for 4 yards on 4th and 6. He'll be adequate all year, but Dallas will lose a lot of games their defense gives them the chance to win. Sad but true, all you Bledsoe felatioists.

Dallas will look back on this game when they miss the playoffs and say "If only we won that game..."  Similar to Jax last year for the Bills.

Primetime MNF, at home, division rival, and Drewbie puts up a whopping 13.  Sounds a lot like putting up 10 two weeks in a row to open the season last year.  Drew should know- these games will matter in the end.

Any 12-year vet worth a sh*t would have found a way to pick up 20 yards for a GW field goal try.  A rookie will throw for 4 yards on 4th and 6.  He'll be adequate all year, but Dallas will lose a lot of games their defense gives them the chance to win.  Sad but true, all you Bledsoe felatioists.

448298[/snapback]

Nice post bharami......oh, never mind. :)

I'll turn the broken record player on again, last night's final 3 series were an eerie deja vu of our last 2 seasons......It's foolish to assign all blame to him. But he also reaffirmed his mediocrity status in the last 3 possessions.

We can wax nostalgic about defensive collapses in the last minute, but when your HOF QB gets the ball on the 48 yard line, with 2 minutes and 30 seconds to play, armed with 2 timeouts, asking him to direct a 25 yard drive shouldn't be too much.

I think you can go back even a little farther than that to the point where I let loose my first "uh-oh" of the evening.

At one point around the middle of the 3rd qrtr Dallas had a 3rd/1 at midfield. Drew takes a 5step drop and is afforded outstanding protection. He looks around, looks around, looks around and still standing in the middle of a perfectly formed, enormous pocket proceeds to look around some more. After about 6 seconds of this he inexplicably turns sideways and throws the ball away out of bounds.

Now at that down and distance in that situation he had several options which he could have taken to at least attempt to make the conversion and maintain the possession. Instead he decided that his best option was to not even bother trying to make a single yard and isntead throw the ball and the possesion away in the second half of a tight divisional game at midfield on 3rd and 1. :)

I guess Manning sucks too.  10 points, nuff said. 

I guess you been drinking the koolaid today.

448448[/snapback]

I like how you choose to ignore the fact that in crunch time, manning led his team on a 17 play 88 yard touchdown drive in the 4th quarter to take a 7-3 lead, and then later on in the quarter, led them 34 yards to a FG so it was 10-3...

this is better than tanking with 2 mins left, as bledsoe led his team to a) 18 yards and a punt, b) 4 plays and turnover on downs, and c) 6 plays, 20 yards and end of the game, all 3 drives in the 4th quarter...

I like how you choose to ignore the fact that in crunch time, manning led his team on a 17 play 88 yard touchdown drive in the 4th quarter to take a 7-3 lead, and then later on in the quarter, led them 34 yards to a FG so it was 10-3...

this is better than tanking with 2 mins left, as bledsoe led his team to a) 18 yards and a punt, b) 4 plays and turnover on downs, and c) 6 plays, 20 yards and end of the game, all 3 drives in the 4th quarter...

448465[/snapback]

Yeah way to go. I was commenting on his 13 points and he sucks, nuff said.

O