Same old Drew

Pete

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this thread is like a bad divorce case.

It's Drew's fault! No it's the D's fault! But, we saw Drew do it before so that must automatically mean he's doing it again! You're stupid! No you are!

Folks, the D lost that game. Parcells is using Drew brilliantly.

Man, this thread is like a bad divorce case.

It's Drew's fault! No it's the D's fault! But, we saw Drew do it before so that must automatically mean he's doing it again! You're stupid! No you are!

Folks, the D lost that game. Parcells is using Drew brilliantly.

447618[/snapback]

I think he's getting about as much out of Drew as he can expect, but at the same time their D is not good enough to win games when the offense scores only 13 pts, you know?

I think he's getting about as much out of Drew as he can expect, but at the same time their D is not good enough to win games when the offense scores only 13 pts, you know?

447625[/snapback]

Should have been 16. And also an average NFL team only scores about 20 points per week. So 16 in't really that much under average. If Drew throws out average games, and does what he is supposed to, which he has in two weeks, it is up to the defense to win it.

As someone else pointed out, Parcells is doing a great job so far with Drew.

Anyway, here goes with the "hate" starting lineup:

1) Rico, aka "Rico Henderson"

2) ajzepp

3) eball

4) Pete

5) Alaska Darin

6) Joe Six Pack

7) Promo the Robot

8) mead107

9) obie wan

DH) Gavin

bench warmer: cablelady

Perhaps we can convince ajzepp to persuade LanaK5 to be one of our coaches! :doh:

PS: My apologies are extended to anyone who doesn't see this as a lame attempt at humor. This is NOT personal....just having fun. :D

Anyway, here goes with the "hate" starting lineup:

1) Rico, aka "Rico Henderson"

2) ajzepp

3) eball

4) Pete

5) Alaska Darin

6) Joe Six Pack

7) Promo the Robot

8) mead107

9) obie wan

bench warmer: cablelady

Perhaps we can convince ajzepp to persuade LanaK5 to be one of our coaches!  :doh:

PS: My apologies are extended to anyone who doesn't see this as a lame attempt at humor. This is NOT personal....just having fun.  :D

447632[/snapback]

And John Adams is your conditioning coach at the spa.

447625[/snapback]

13 against Washington is saying something though. It should have been 16 which in my mind would have locked it up. But, when you have Jose Cortez kicking FG's it ain't gonna get the job done.

Last week, they put up 28 against SD, next week I wouldn't be suprised to see them put up 40 against SF.

I was really impressed with Parcells calling the outside runs against Washington on longer 3rd downs to beat the inside blitz that Drew is usually crushed on. He didn't get sacked at all last night, man that's impressive especially against the Wash D.

>>>>>dallas' only TD came on a trick play,<<<<<

Congrats on a most imaginative form of hating!  :doh:

Finding fault with, or making light of the ability to throw a pass THAT perfectly must have taken some time.

With a great quip such as that, I would make you the #3 batter if I was the manager of the "hater" all-star team.

My compliments.  :D

447445[/snapback]

do YOU believe 13 points at home is enough to call bledsoe's performance "good?"

bledsoe has a big arm and throws a nice deep ball -- we all know that. the TD was a trick play, was it not?

call me a hater if you like. i'm glad bledsoe is disappointing another team's fans this season.

Perhaps we can convince ajzepp to persuade LanaK5 to be one of our coaches!  :doh:

PS: My apologies are extended to anyone who doesn't see this as a lame attempt at humor. This is NOT personal....just having fun.  :lol:

447632[/snapback]

AJZepp can persuade LanaK6 to do just about anything :D:doh:

(ducking ahead of time)

And anyone who can't see the fun and humor in this thread is a punk! Drew is making millions whether we hack on his slow, non-clutch asss or not.

13 against Washington is saying something though. It should have been 16 which in my mind would have locked it up. But, when you have Jose Cortez kicking FG's it ain't gonna get the job done.

Last week, they put up 28 against SD, next week I wouldn't be suprised to see them put up 40 against SF.

I was really impressed with Parcells calling the outside runs against Washington on longer 3rd downs to beat the inside blitz that Drew is usually crushed on. He didn't get sacked at all last night, man that's impressive especially against the Wash D.

447639[/snapback]

True, I can't really argue with any of that....and I admit, Drew isn't crapping the bed as much as I thought he would at this point. There, that's my feeble attempt at being as fair as possible lol

do YOU believe 13 points at home is enough to call bledsoe's performance "good?"

bledsoe has a big arm and throws a nice deep ball -- we all know that.  the TD was a trick play, was it not?

call me a hater if you like.  i'm glad bledsoe is disappointing another team's fans this season.

447642[/snapback]

Bro, come on. If JP threw a pass like that, trick or not, you and I would be jumping up and down spilling beer on each other, no? :D

Drew has his faults for sure, but that pass was as good as it gets. It had perfect spin, and there wasn't much air under it. He hit the receiver up high, and in absolute full stride. When lucky enough to see a pass such as that, I don't care if it is a trick.

One more time.....comedy my friend, comedy....or a lame attempt thereat. :doh:

Should have been 16.  And also an average NFL team only scores about 20 points per week.  So 16 in't really that much under average.  If Drew throws out average games, and does what he is supposed to, which he has in two weeks, it is up to the defense to win it. 

As someone else pointed out, Parcells is doing a great job so far with Drew.

447630[/snapback]

as soon as you start talking about specific plays and what "should have" been, you lose all credibility. EVERY game has plays that could have or should have gone another way. that's football. what DID happen is all that matters.

and what should a "HOF" QB do when he gets the ball past the 40 and only needs to drive his team about 25-30 yards or so to try a FG?

before you respond, realize that my post is NOT about JP losman. it's about whether or not bledsoe did a "good" job last night.

i do agree with you in one respect; parcells is doing a BRILLIANT job with bledsoe -- he's doing everything in his power to hide his weaknesses. but you know what parcells can't do? he can't make the throws for drew, and he can't make drew actually LEAD the team in crunch time.

memo to drew -- the bounce pass is only a good play in basketball.

Bro, come on. If JP threw a pass like that, trick or not, you and I would be jumping up and down spilling beer on each other, no?  :D

Drew has his faults for sure, but that pass was as good as it gets. It had perfect spin, and there wasn't much air under it. He hit the receiver up high, and in absolute full stride. When lucky enough to see a pass such as that, I don't care if it is a trick.

One more time.....comedy my friend,  comedy....or a lame attempt thereat.  :doh:

447657[/snapback]

i'm not taking this seriously, bill. you should know that. of course i'd be happy as a fan of my team with a play like that. it doesn't change the fact that bledsoe does this crap all the time -- he wows you with one or two throws a game that show off his "big arm" but then can't get the job done when it counts.

we're talking about a game last night in which he had ZERO turnovers and ZERO sacks, yet could still only muster 13 points? could there be any more of an indictment of a player than that?

i'm not taking this seriously, bill.  you should know that.  of course i'd be happy as a fan of my team with a play like that.  it doesn't change the fact that bledsoe does this crap all the time -- he wows you with one or two throws a game that show off his "big arm" but then can't get the job done when it counts.

we're talking about a game last night in which he had ZERO turnovers and ZERO sacks, yet could still only muster 13 points?  could there be any more of an indictment of a player than that?

447667[/snapback]

did it ever occur to you that the redskins have a great defense that gives up very few points??? that julius jones - their real weapon -- was ineffective last night, especially at moving the chains? the fact that some games are low scoring, and that teams play ball control to seal the deal? that when you're up 13-0 at home in the 4th, it makes sense to play ball control? that two bombs to santana moss is not the offense's fault? that what transpired at the end of the game was a epic collapse by the dallas defense and one really for the ages?

did it ever occur to you that the redskins have a great defense that gives up very few points??? that julius jones - their real weapon -- was ineffective last night, especially at moving the chains? the fact that some games are low scoring, and that teams play ball control to seal the deal? that when you're up 13-0 at home in the 4th, it makes sense to play ball control? that two bombs to santana moss is not the offense's fault? that what transpired at the end of the game was a epic collapse by the dallas defense and one really for the ages?

447676[/snapback]

welcome to "it wasn't drew's fault!" nation, dave. i was a card carrying member for about a season and a half.

:doh: