Same old Drew

Pete

>>>>>dallas' only TD came on a trick play,<<<<<

Congrats on a most imaginative form of hating!  :doh:

Finding fault with, or making light of the ability to throw a pass THAT perfectly must have taken some time.

With a great quip such as that, I would make you the #3 batter if I was the manager of the "hater" all-star team.

My compliments.  :D

447445[/snapback]

Sorry I missed your grand slam from the cleanup position at the annual "Travis Henry Appreciation Day" clambake. Heard you gave a rousing toast as well.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rico and who? lol

447452[/snapback]

Yes, Rico is my leadoff man. He can get on base with the sheer volume of hate.

My cleanup hitter is my man Pete. He is the strong man of the haters. The guy can come back from a once in a lifetime European vacation and hit the "hate" ground running.

He is a great "RBI" man as well, whereas he can deliver extra points of hate to already existing hateful posts.

Right now, I am going with AD batting 5th.

I hope that you guys know that this is all in fun. :D:doh:

I knew that there would be people here blaming Drew for the loss, but I honestly didn't think that you, despite your distaste for him, would be one of them.

Hey, whatever floats your boat!  :doh:

447440[/snapback]

I missed the final quarter but I saw enough of Buffalo Drew. Parcells is pulling out all the stops to protect him but even that wasn't enough for him to be effective at the one thing that matters - PUTTING POINTS ON THE BOARD.

Million dollar arm - 10 cent head. Good enough to tease you then break your heart. God speed Drew, I hope you make all Cowboy fans (and Bills fans who can't seem to stop themselves from giving you a handjob) nervous wrecks by the end of the season...

447474[/snapback]

But...But...he threw a 70-yard flea flicker!

Please. Drew is done, and Oneida, Peter and Bin NYC know it.

Did anyone see the graphic that MNF put up that said Bledsoe had like 28 4th quarter comebacks in his career? I could be wrong here....but isn't that the exact same number he had when he came to Buffalo??

Yet he put his team in a position to win.  His defense gives up two huge bombs in the final 3 minutes and his kicker misses a chipshot.

447493[/snapback]

Not to mention, I thought the biggest complaint about DB was sacks and turnovers.

0 Interceptions

0 Sacks

0 Fumbles Lost

Guess what? No turnovers in two games.

I thought all the bashers were saying GW was going to eat Bledsoe for lunch and have seventeen sacks for the day? NONE.

Everyone said his QB rating sucks as well. It's currently 112.3 (and was 90.2 yesterday). Personally, I don't think QB rating means all that much, but people are quick to point it out when it's a negative thing.

I guess haters have to hate, even though the Bills don't look much different now than they did last year... :doh:

CW

Not to mention, I thought the biggest complaint about DB was sacks and turnovers.

0 Interceptions

0 Sacks

0 Fumbles Lost

Guess what?  No turnovers in two games.

I thought all the bashers were saying GW was going to eat Bledsoe for lunch and have seventeen sacks for the day?  NONE.

Everyone said his QB rating sucks as well.  It's currently 112.3 (and was 90.2 yesterday).  Personally, I don't think QB rating means all that much, but people are quick to point it out when it's a negative thing.

I guess haters have to hate, even though the Bills don't look much different now than they did last year...  :doh:

CW

447507[/snapback]

uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't SD sack Bledsoe SEVERAL times last game?

uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't SD sack Bledsoe SEVERAL times last game?

447509[/snapback]

The stats were from yesterday's game. 0 Sacks against the vaunted Redskins Defense that was predicted to have seventeen sacks against Bledsoe. Sorry I didn't differentiate as well as I should've.

Yesterday: 0 Sacks, 0 INTs, 0 Fumbles lost, 90.2 QB rating

Season: A few sacks (3?), 0 INTs, 0 Fumbles lost, 112.3 QB rating

CW

0 Interceptions

0 Sacks

0 Fumbles Lost

Guess what?  No turnovers in two games.

I thought all the bashers were saying GW was going to eat Bledsoe for lunch and have seventeen sacks for the day?  NONE.

Everyone said his QB rating sucks as well.  It's currently 112.3 (and was 90.2 yesterday).  Personally, I don't think QB rating means all that much, but people are quick to point it out when it's a negative thing.

I guess haters have to hate, even though the Bills don't look much different now than they did last year...  :doh:

CW

447507[/snapback]

In the words of the immortal Herm Edwards "You play to win the game."

447507[/snapback]

I said that a few times :doh:

PS. Ya got the surrounds mounted yet?

Yep ... Drew sure sucks .... maybe some people just wish it was true !

21-36 for 261 yards ... 1 TD ... 0 sacks / fumbles / INTS

Rating 90.2

But I am sure there will be 20 reasons HE lost the game .. so which position does he play on D and special teams?

447433[/snapback]

He had 2 fumbles... None were lost though... for -2 yards.

Maybe they are "teaching" him to pick up his own fumbles better?

That is the kind of stat that will come back to bite you in the arse more times than not.

:doh::D