OTAs 5/21

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Gonna keep dunking on the weirdos here who said Josh stopped putting in effort with his receivers 

I don't see Keon in that group

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

Same.

Refs rule it one way, then some guys in black run on the field and talk to them, then suddenly the call is changed.

Ridiculous.

It's one of the rare cases where a player didn't know the rule, and the officials gave him a pass.   Knowing the rules is part of the game.  

It was the same game, right?, when Dawkins or someone got called for that block ten yards behind the play.  One player got the sympathy of the refs, the other didn't, and the outcome of the game was changed. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Building him up. McDermott knows what he’s doing. I’m sure Claypool is working his butt off but McDermott is trying to get the best out of him by boosting up his confidence.

I agree that this was intentional on McDermott's part.   However, people shouldn't infer from that that Claypool isn't doing a good job.  McDermott meant what he said.  McDermott wouldn't make it up just to motivate the guy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rapp is going to seriously injure one of his own teammates these days. What an idiot.

What do you mean one of these days, did he take two players out last year?

EDIT: he took himself and Johnson out trying to tackle Breece Hall last season.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Chase Claypool taking the early lead in the 25th annual "Buffalo Bills offseason darling wide receiver" series.

Like with Drew Hadaad, Da'Rick Rodgers, Naaman Roosevelt, and Andy Isabella before him, I'm predicting 75 catches for 1,100 yards and 10 TDs.

It is a flier. But Claypool accomplished more in his first two seasons than all of them did/have in their entire careers COMBINED, and that's including both Duke Williams and Robert Foster in this mix with those you mentioned. His chances of amounting to something are more so than the rest. Just saying. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

This is something:

As they say timing is everything, best WR on our roster if the timing is right. You had to wonder why a team like Buffalo would consider him. That is why it peaked my interest. They had to have seen something to make them feel it would be different this time. 

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

It is a flier. But Claypool accomplished more in his first two seasons than all of them did/have in their entire careers COMBINED, and that's including both Duke Williams and Robert Foster in this mix with those you mentioned. His chances of amounting to something are more so than the rest. Just saying. :thumbsup:

I don't disagree.

My post was more so a commentary on the fact that no Bills offseason feels complete without a bottom-roster longshot WR that we can all root for, fall in love with, get tattooed on our arms, and whose Hall of Fame induction ceremony we can pre-purchase tickets for.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Lost said:

Welp..

Man wouldn’t it be awesome if Chase Claypool had a better season then Diggs 😆

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5