Bills Schedule Release Video

46 minutes ago, Logic said:

Loved it.

Josh's comedic timing is getting better. Within a year or two, he'll be at the Peyton Manning level of "funny athlete".

i’m not a Parks and Rec guy so it didn’t hit for me…..but was still pretty good.  Maybe someday Josh could nail the Jim from The Office comedic timing, that would be awesome.  He’s got time.

7 hours ago, wjag said:

@COLTS

CHIEFS
NINERS

@RAMS

@LIONS

is a 5 game six week gauntlet

Meh. We are better than Indy and the Rams by some way IMO. The other three are tough but even if the Bills go 2-3 in those games it is likely fine. 

I feel much better about their chances of getting to 12 post schedule release than I did before it. I still veer towards 11-6 as their record but there is a clear route now to 12 for me. 

Win 7 of the first 9 (doable), then 2-3 in that run (doable) and then run the table Pats, Jets, Pats to finish. 12 wins. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, Logic said:

Loved it.

Josh's comedic timing is getting better. Within a year or two, he'll be at the Peyton Manning level of "funny athlete".

I could see an SNL hosting gig in his future. Gotta win a Lombardi first.

Man...Josh and Keon should literally be mic'd up in the huddle the entire season. Absolute comedy gold.

He has a good GREAT coach! (but I don’t think we’ll see Hailee under the tarp anytime soon..)

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, wjag said:

@COLTS

CHIEFS
NINERS

@RAMS

@LIONS

is a 5 game six week gauntlet

The Colts?  Plus a bye between KC and the Niners with both at home.  Bills fans will invade LA.  This is not something to fear.

9 hours ago, zow2 said:

i’m not a Parks and Rec guy so it didn’t hit for me…..but was still pretty good.  Maybe someday Josh could nail the Jim from The Office comedic timing, that would be awesome.  He’s got time.

I don’t watch much TV- but Ron from Parks and Rec is one of great comedic characters.  

I watch sports, documentaries, and the rare funny series.  IMO- Seinfeld, it’s Always Sunny, Curb, Derry Girls, and Park and Rec are the 5 funniest sitcoms.  Most every other show is trash IMO

• Like (+1) 1

No Hi-vis, no safety glasses, wearing a hardhat that guys use for doing lube and oil changes, etc.........Jesus Christ, he wouldn't last 5 seconds on my project without being banned for life.

12 hours ago, Big Turk said:

5 primetime games and another national TV broadcast against the Chiefs...

And 2 other 4:05/4:25 games...

Plus potential flexes...

The mostly 1pm schedule remains elusive.

4:05 games are local only for the most part.   That week the nationally broadcast game will be on the other network starting at 4:25.  A handful of other cities will pickup the 4:05 game, mainly ones in the home and away cities of teams with 1:00 starts

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

Am I the only one that found this weird? Josh portraying a homeless guy to announce schedule? I’ve never watched Parks and Rec, maybe that’s why I don’t get it.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Lost said:

Taylor parking her jet outside Kelce's house 😂

In the Chargers video there is a QR code during the Raiders part that takes you to the World Clown Association 😂

8 hours ago, eball said:

The Colts?  Plus a bye between KC and the Niners with both at home.  Bills fans will invade LA.  This is not something to fear.

Bills fans always invade LA.  That Chargers game last year was nuts.  Just take care of business with KC & SF.

• Agree 1