Chiefs at Bills - Week 11 CBS 4:25 National Game

4 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I'm starting to hate these games...

The week leading up to it, the talk is "Chiefs being disrespected" because the Bills are favored. The media heads will talk up how great Mahomes is, run on & on about how he's 3-0 against Allen in the playoffs, calling it a "must win" for both teams, blah blah blah.

Then when the Bills win, the conversation immediately goes to "doesn't matter because it's not the playoffs." 😑

So what was all that hype last week about then? If the Bills lose, it's proof the Chief & Mahomes >>>> Bills & Allen. If the Bills win, it's meaningless because they didn't win in the playoffs (as if they can do that in week 10).

Everyone immediately shrugs us off, and the Bills get no real credit.

Who cares, we just need to play the games and make the playoffs. I dont really care about "credit" and neither should you. But you do you.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, krf139 said:

She’s going to be in Toronto that weekend with no show on Sunday. Not exactly random. The NFL knew the tour dates when setting the schedule 

Yeah, it’s probably a lot easier for her to attend a game that’s a 3 hour bus ride away.  She wouldn’t even know how to fly to a different city.

12 hours ago, krf139 said:

The NFL basically planned this game for the convenience of Taylor Swift. Unbelievable and disturbing 

I wouldn’t say it’s unbelievable or disturbing, but definitely interesting that the NFL is conveniently scheduling a game in Buffalo when Tay Tay will be nearby.  Probably a smart move…

13 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

CBS won't relinquish this match-up 

CBS knows who are the #1 and #2 QBs in the league and what action they bring to the field on gameday

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Gregg said:

Unless CBS changes their #1 announce team then it will be Romo and Nantz 100%.

Romo and Nantz are my two favorite 

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/15/2024 at 12:23 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

Based on what exactly?  A random tour schedule?   

It is confirmed by the NFL scheduled around Taylor Swifts Era tour.  Google it, articles are out now

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

As conspiracy theories go, this one might actually be true!

It's confirmed now through major news outlets, no conspiracy theory here

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

It is confirmed by the NFL scheduled around Taylor Swifts Era tour.  Google it, articles are out now

It's confirmed now through major news outlets, no conspiracy theory here

can you provide a couple of links?  I just tried to google it, I'm not seeing "conspiracy theories."  All I saw were some dates that she already has concerts scheduled so those teams have road games that week

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

can you provide a couple of links?  I just tried to google it, I'm not seeing "conspiracy theories."  All I saw were some dates that she already has concerts scheduled so those teams have road games that week

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/taylor-swifts-eras-tour-impacted-nfl-schedule-league-exec-reveals

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nfl/article/nfl-says-taylor-swift-affects-some-scheduling-but-no-buffalo-toronto-connection/

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Disagree 1

41 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Did you read the articles you linked?  The league scheduled games around the dates that the stadiums were booked for shows.  They didn’t schedule games based on making them easier for Taylor to attend.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2024 at 1:23 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

Based on what exactly?  A random tour schedule?   

VP of NFL broadcasting said they took Swift concert schedule into account while making schedule. 🤷🏼‍♂️

23 minutes ago, BananaB said:

VP of NFL broadcasting said they took Swift concert schedule into account while making schedule. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah, meaning they didn’t schedule home games for those teams (Miami, New Orleans) for the same day as the concert. All it meant was those teams got away games 

• Agree 1

One schedule variable that wasn't considered, despite some wild internet conjecture, was making sure Travis Kelce and the Chiefs had a game scheduled close in location to one of the tour spots for Taylor Swift.

"I saw a lot of conspiracy theorists talking about Kansas City at Buffalo middle of the season, right when Taylor's playing Toronto," North said. "That one definitely did not hit our radar screen."