Week 2 game announced

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's good not having to deal with the sun, less good is having a short week to get ready for the heat, but hopefully it balances out.

The sun not being out is huge especially in Sept. It will be hot but it's the same for both teams with the sun not being out. I think the Dolphins don't even bother wearing their white jerseys at home for night games. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Dolphins in their teal jerseys and the Bills in white.

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is WONDERFUL for me...they made a thursday night game a Miami game...so I will get to see it on TV for free down here in FL.

I WILL NOT PAY FOR AMAZON to watch a football game!  Or anyone else.

The problem is a lot of idiots will.

That’s it tiger.  You showed them. 

Just wondering do you pay for ESPN or the NFL Network?

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is WONDERFUL for me...they made a thursday night game a Miami game...so I will get to see it on TV for free down here in FL.

So you don't watch Monday Night Football?

33 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

There are things called FREE TRIALS and the Bills will have one TNF game a year....meaning that's $15 if you don't want to do a free trial.

Let me guess, it's not about the money, it's the "principle".  

How do you watch games now?

18 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

That’s it tiger.  You showed them. 

Just wondering do you pay for ESPN or the NFL Network?

He won't be able to feed his family for 6 months if he pays for Amazon Prime Video for one month.  

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

And hopefully they play the Dolphins here the last primetime game of the season!

More than likely the return game in Orchard Park is 1:00pm in mid-late October, before the nasty weather rolls in.  They'll throw Miami a bone since they gave the Bills a break,

• Sad 1

Between the Week 2 Prime announcement and MVS signing, the Bills are trending #1 on X right now.  

As someone who was too young for the Super Bowl years, I still will never get over how Josh Allen & the national rise of Bills Mafia have made this small market team such a big name in the NFL.

39 minutes ago, Logic said:

vqjX7E.gif

Also, for the love of God....Amazon has free trials.

You get a free month, cancel before it expires, then use a new e-mail address to get another free trial. Wash, rinse, repeat as many times as you like.

This doesn't have to be a war on Big Tech. Watch it or don't. Your cookie is in the mail.

Not to mention he can tell the wifey he got her prime so she don't have to pay for shipping and earn some brownie points

• Haha (+1) 1

This makes me hope our season opener is on the road, and east coast.  Knock out 2 road games and a Thursday night game early while everyone is fresh.  Then the Bills have extra rest for week 3.

• Like (+1) 1