strength of schedule released for 2024

57 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

FWIW I heard a rumor that the Browns will be traveling to Wembly Stadium to play the Jags on 10/20. So that would be one London game down. 

It was confirmed months ago the Bills aren't playing an International game if that's what you're referring too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I had 2nd thoughts before clicking on that link........ The PTSD still gets me every now and again :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It was confirmed months ago the Bills aren't playing an International game if that's what you're referring too.

yeah I’m not sure why people were worried that we’d play over there twice in as many years.

3 hours ago, Gman10 said:

I hope they play someone fun early on and at home, trying to go to a game early on. Any idea when tickets usually go on sale?

I wanna say the last few  schedule releases, they actually went on sale (somewhat sneakily) right when the schedule was officially announced.

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's in order of toughness.

Our toughest home and away games are Dolphins/Patriots

Easiest games of the year are the Chiefs at home and the Lions in Detroit.

We haven't lost to the Dolphins though other than in that heat game in which we entirely outplayed them, and otherwise since Allen's 7th ever start and his first game against them, in Miami.   We own Miami.  

The Jets H/A games many think will be our toughest.  If Rodgers stays healthy that's likely the case, no?  

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yeah I’m not sure why people were worried that we’d play over there twice in as many years.

You never know when Goodell wants to experiment with us again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Next week can’t come fast enough.  My hope is there is at least 1 1:00pm game in Buff. In September.  My reasoning 8s each September I coordinate with my cousins, nephews, and siblings as we get around 20 family members to the game.  I fly up with my three kids and my sons go to the game with me.  We can’t wait until October as my one sister and Dad, come back to Clearwater for the winter.  They like to be up there for the family party the day before the game.  It’s really fun as I have a huge Irish, Catholic family and they all show up for the family party.  It’s one of my favorite weekends of the year.

Anyway, GO BILLS!

15 hours ago, Gman10 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39241172/2024-nfl-regular-season-opponents-every-team

Home: Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Jaguars, Titans, Cardinals, 49ers, Chiefs

Away: Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Texans, Colts, Rams, Seahawks, Ravens, Lions

THnks for the post Gman.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PBF81 said:

We haven't lost to the Dolphins though other than in that heat game in which we entirely outplayed them, and otherwise since Allen's 7th ever start and his first game against them, in Miami.   We own Miami.  

The Jets H/A games many think will be our toughest.  If Rodgers stays healthy that's likely the case, no?  

who are we to argue the experts 

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

who are we to argue the experts 

LOL, indeed.

Seriously though, from the angle that we'll get up for Miami it makes sense, but losing to them seems all but inconceivable.  NE and the Jets beat us once each those past season, NE nearly twice, and both teams have improved.  It's not difficult to envision us splitting with them again, or the Jets even taking two.  

9 hours ago, PBF81 said:

I bet the week 18 season finale is against them as the AFCE may be on the line.