NFL schedule release ???

• Simon changed the title to NFL schedule release ???
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

May 9th sounds right.

That’s what I’m seeing everywhere but I’ve yet to see an advertisement on TV for the normal hoopla show surrounding the release….and if the date is correct, it’s THIS week. I’ve looked forward to it every year since I was a kid, almost as much as the Draft, and then I use it to plan my Fall travel schedule. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I think it's going to be the 16th only because the deadline to get $100 off ST from YTTV expires on the 14th. 

Last year the Bills were on national TV in some form about 11 or 12 times out of 17.  If I had known that was the case prior, I may not have bothered to order ST as could have found a way to watch the few other games and many others for many different teams could have done the same and not subscribed.  For that reason I'm assuming the schedule will be after the 14th, on the 16th.

Plus I think if it was the 9th, by now we'd have heard about it.

OK just read Fox Sports states the 9th, but don't know if that's also just a guess on their part?

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Looking forward to it.  I am hoping for  a home game sep 14th so i can plan a trip to the stadium & hopefully get tickets for the the game in houston

Mike North was on with Matt Parrino a couple days ago and left no doubt that the NFL and the streaming outlets and carriers are full steam ahead with the Bills as must see TV.

Look for the Bills to once again to be one of the teams with the fewest 1pm games in the league.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, julian said:

Mike North was on with Matt Parrino a couple days ago and left no doubt that the NFL and the streaming outlets and carriers are full steam ahead with the Bills as must see TV.

Look for the Bills to once again to be one of the teams with the fewest 1pm games in the league.

Hate that.

If there was one benefit of the drought days, it was all the 1 pm games lol.

Thanks Josh Allen...😉

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

IIRC it was the 11th last year.  It's always at the end of the week, Thursdays sound right.  Guessing the 9th, but it's typically about two weeks after the draft.  There will obviously be some leaks. 

All I know is that the release can't come soon enough.  LOL 

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

From who?

Maybe The Janitor is back online.  

Some enterprising individual may want to go look at the foreign locations to see if the fall schedules are up, or "vacant weekends" in their soccer schedules.  Last year someone found out the dates in England by doing that.  

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I think it's going to be the 16th only because the deadline to get $100 off ST from YTTV expires on the 14th. 

My thoughts also...but the discount for DT on YTTV is the 16th, but it doesn't give a time like midnight or something else.

53 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

My thoughts also...but the discount for DT on YTTV is the 16th, but it doesn't give a time like midnight or something else.

OK you're right, it does expire the 16th, I was thinking it expired on Tuesday the 14th.  In that case no idea on the release. 

Kind of puzzling as to why they don't advertise the day way ahead to attract viewers unless the schedule is so complicated with last minute tweaks that  they themselves don't know when it will be ready for release until only a few days prior??