New Number, who dis?

41 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Not so sure what’s funny about taking 14?  In all honestly, who cares?

Need to get over the whole Diggs ordeal. Claypool is one of our own now and we should embrace that. 

Maybe Chase has "wised up" taking 14.

Josh always looks for that #.  Mental "muscle" memory.

19 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

What has been sticking out to me in all the number changes and new guys numbers announced...23 is still unassigned to my knowledge. Now maybe it's nothing but coincidence. Or maybe the number is on hold pending an announcement from Micah Hyde at his charity softball game. 🤷🏼‍♂️

75% sure Hyde is coming back.  Just my gut.  If he were done he would have said it by now.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 7:17 PM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

My money with Hyde is he returns late in the season on the practice squad and they are basically expecting this and doing him a solid.

I'd doubt this. I don't see him coming in on a week to week basis for practice, being paid the peanuts that you get paid on the Practice Squad unless you're activated. 

He's either coming back or he's not. Maybe he's not on the team to start the year, but returns if there's an injury to Safety. But I don't see him going the Practice Squad route. He'll be on the 53 being paid accordingly if he's here.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

On 5/3/2024 at 9:23 PM, TBBills Fan said:

In some interview I've seen or heard recently, he casually mentioned Hyde in reference to finding out "what he is gonna do".

Sounds like the door is open, and its way and see to how Hyde feels most likely. 

The best reporters I follow all say pretty confidently that Hyde hasn’t decided what to do yet, and that if he decides to play there’s probably a roster spot waiting for him. (They also think Hyde probably makes an announcement at his charity softball game.)

If he decides his health isn’t worth the risk of an NFL season, but isn’t quite ready to step away from the game, the PS could be a win-win. 

19 minutes ago, Cash said:

The best reporters I follow all say pretty confidently that Hyde hasn’t decided what to do yet, and that if he decides to play there’s probably a roster spot waiting for him. (They also think Hyde probably makes an announcement at his charity softball game.)

If he decides his health isn’t worth the risk of an NFL season, but isn’t quite ready to step away from the game, the PS could be a win-win. 

Just bring him on as a coach now