What's on your Mt. Rushmore of Arcade Games?

BillsPride12

Galaga, Defender, Stargate, Joust, Tron, Crazy Climber, Reactor, Tempest, Donkey Kong, Star Wars, Star Trek, Spyhunter, Space Invaders pinball & High Speed pinball. Oops, too many. 

Edited by jayg
  • Like (+1) 2

for stand up arcade games...rampage

golden axe

tmnt

the simpsons

for console games...super mario 2

legend of zelda 

metal gear solid (series)

mike tyson's punch out

22 minutes ago, Logic said:

Frogger

Pac-Man

Area 51

The Simpsons Arcade Game

do yourself a huge favor...https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade1up-the-simpsons-30th-edition-arcade-with-stool-and-tin-multi/6471758.p?skuId=6471758&utm_source=feed&ref=212&loc=20510845600&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwrcKxBhBMEiwAIVF8rMIlaa5G8ZReLzUtIa9QYKR8IocwedWjcXnz_HYC78n4MDSjQUVciRoC4Y8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Black Tiger.......i could spend one quarter on that game at the arcade and play it for 6 nonstop hours right to the end and finish it every time.

Whenever i would have one quarter and 6 hours i didn't know what to do with, Black Tiger every time.

14 minutes ago, teef said:

for stand up arcade games...rampage

golden axe

tmnt

the simpsons

for console games...super mario 2

legend of zelda 

metal gear solid (series)

mike tyson's punch out

do yourself a huge favor...https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade1up-the-simpsons-30th-edition-arcade-with-stool-and-tin-multi/6471758.p?skuId=6471758&utm_source=feed&ref=212&loc=20510845600&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwrcKxBhBMEiwAIVF8rMIlaa5G8ZReLzUtIa9QYKR8IocwedWjcXnz_HYC78n4MDSjQUVciRoC4Y8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That is AWESOME! Wow.

But I'm fairly sure if I buy it and put it into my house, my wife will divorce me, and then "doing myself favors" will be the only human contact I get.

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

That is AWESOME! Wow.

But I'm fairly sure if I buy it and put it into my house, my wife will divorce me, and then "doing myself favors" will be the only human contact I get.

it's all about finding the right place for it.  i have a few in the basement that were bought for the "kids".   that or threaten with physical violence.

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

Mortal Kombat and NBA Jam. Nothing is really close to them. 

we've got you covered fam...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade1up-mortal-kombat-ii-deluxe-arcade-game-black/6538282.p?skuId=6538282&extStoreId=433&utm_source=feed&ref=212&loc=20510845600&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwrcKxBhBMEiwAIVF8rANrSXIdcyyc_dtLSLogJHO6JqsOCV9fPpjLP34sMosLtRsQyvaWTxoCL2UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade1up-nba-jam-shaq-edition-19-arcade-with-lit-marquee-multi/6507650.p?skuId=6507650

• Haha (+1) 1

Pong led to PAC Man led to Galaga, our favorite by far on date night.  I still want one in the basement, and then I remind myself of how rarely anyone goes in the basement. 

47 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Missile Command

Same here, that and foosball were my go to's...