UDFA signing thread. 10 Signed 5 camp invites as of 07:39, 28 April

MAJBobby

3 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

So I have 12 negative post, tell me 1 thing Beane has done outside of Josh Allen?Ā  I will wait. No SB appearances will not be replied to for sure. Divisional kings which no one cares for except Homer's.Ā  Epic failure, no WRs in the top 3 rounds in 5y years being the only NFL team to do so.Ā  Our epic and overpaid defense has failed every year, and we have a generational qb that will go down as the best qb to never male a SB.Ā  Keep pounding that table Homers

Some people see the glass half full. Ā Others half empty. Ā  Then there is this guy who sees no glass at all in a dry desert and no sky or hope for any water ever. Ā  Nothing but vast nothingness for miles. Ā 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Beane and McDermott signing the son of a guy they like? Well I never. Wait until Nate Peterman has kids old enough to be drafted.....

Dude's a hardcore Christian. He'll produce a whole team with Phillip Rivers

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

So I have 12 negative post, tell me 1 thing Beane has done outside of Josh Allen?Ā  I will wait. No SB appearances will not be replied to for sure. Divisional kings which no one cares for except Homer's.Ā  Epic failure, no WRs in the top 3 rounds in 5y years being the only NFL team to do so.Ā  Our epic and overpaid defense has failed every year, and we have a generational qb that will go down as the best qb to never male a SB.Ā  Keep pounding that table Homers

Why negatives? You are a tiresome troll, thatā€™s why.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Ā 

Why is this comment on a thread about UDFA's?

Ā 

We all want to win a super bowl and McDermott two minute game management is off the charts bad, but 6 playoff appearances in 7 years after a 17 year drought is quite an accomplishment.Ā  This year may potentially be a step down or a mini rebuild which is frustrating, but It is not nearly as bad as you want it to be in your head.

Ā 

Have you considered being a fan of any of the other 31 teams? You seem quite unhappy as a Bills fan. If it is that bad for you, maybe for your own mental health it is best to move on.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Ty Johnson has been warned I guess, though that's a hard 3 spot to crack Ty was pretty good filling in behind Cook.

Ā 

Ā 

Ty Johnson is just a guy. Ā  He had 132 yards last year, Ā just 4.4 ypc and got injured. Ā  It's not like he "broke out"......it was his lowest production season as a pro. Ā  The perception of him by Bills fans is that he's a lot better than he is. Ā  Ā Dude's been kicking around doing very little for quite a while.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

6 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

It literally is on the original post. I keep editing itĀ 

Yes thanks!! It took a while to load on my phone and didnā€™t wait long enough - appreciate it!!

I think gore, bills (guard) and the punter all have a chance. Gore could stick with an injury or could be Ps at least and bills nd the punter can make the team outright. I had 6th/ 7th round picks on all of them

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1